Artist and brand management company Vector Management is partnering with Eric Ortner of Ortner Media Group to create Vector OMG, an imprint that will serve as both a management company and production incubator. Ortner’s clients, including journalist & Starfish Media Group CEO Soledad O’Brien, NBC News’ Ann Curry, and inventor/marketing pioneer Ron Popeil, will move to Vector OMG with Ortner. The announcement was made today by Vector co-presidents Ken Levitan and Jack Rovner. “With this new venture, we plan to take the best practices of traditional campaigns in the general entertainment marketplace while creating new revenue opportunities for journalists and other public figures,” says Rovner. As a manager and advisor, Ortner represents on-air talent, content producers, comedians, journalists, major multinational brands, investor groups, newsmakers, and leaders of global influence. He previously worked as a producer in broadcast news. He was a senior producer for ABC News’ Good Morning America and GMA Weekend. His other producing credits include 20/20, CBS News, NBC News, and Today.
Vector Management & Ortner Media Group Teaming Up For New Venture
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest Film News
- Universal Pictures Crosses $5 Billion At Global Box Office Driven By ‘Fate Of The Furious,’ ‘DM3’
- Derek Haas’ ‘Silver Bear’ Book Series Acquired By Nickel City Pictures
- Donald Trump Looks Like A Real Winner If Disney & Fox Deal Gets Done
- Costco Offers Combined One-Year MoviePass And Fandor Subscription For $89.99
- ‘Three Billboards,’ ‘Lady Bird,’ ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Lead Australian…
- Michael Apted To Get DGA Honorary Life Member Award