Artist and brand management company Vector Management is partnering with Eric Ortner of Ortner Media Group to create Vector OMG, an imprint that will serve as both a management company and production incubator. Ortner’s clients, including journalist & Starfish Media Group CEO Soledad O’Brien, NBC News’ Ann Curry, and inventor/marketing pioneer Ron Popeil, will move to Vector OMG with Ortner. The announcement was made today by Vector co-presidents Ken Levitan and Jack Rovner. “With this new venture, we plan to take the best practices of traditional campaigns in the general entertainment marketplace while creating new revenue opportunities for journalists and other public figures,” says Rovner. As a manager and advisor, Ortner represents on-air talent, content producers, comedians, journalists, major multinational brands, investor groups, newsmakers, and leaders of global influence. He previously worked as a producer in broadcast news. He was a senior producer for ABC News’ Good Morning America and GMA Weekend. His other producing credits include 20/20, CBS News, NBC News, and Today.
Vector Management & Ortner Media Group Teaming Up For New Venture
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE