Artist and brand management company Vector Management is partnering with Eric Ortner of Ortner Media Group to create Vector OMG, an imprint that will serve as both a management company and production incubator. Ortner’s clients, including journalist & Starfish Media Group CEO Soledad O’Brien, NBC News’ Ann Curry, and inventor/marketing pioneer Ron Popeil, will move to Vector OMG with Ortner. The announcement was made today by Vector co-presidents Ken Levitan and Jack Rovner. “With this new venture, we plan to take the best practices of traditional campaigns in the general entertainment marketplace while creating new revenue opportunities for journalists and other public figures,” says Rovner. As a manager and advisor, Ortner represents on-air talent, content producers, comedians, journalists, major multinational brands, investor groups, newsmakers, and leaders of global influence. He previously worked as a producer in broadcast news. He was a senior producer for ABC News’ Good Morning America and GMA Weekend. His other producing credits include 20/20, CBS News, NBC News, and Today.
Vector Management & Ortner Media Group Teaming Up For New Venture
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?
- Oscars: France Enters Robin Campillo’s ‘BPM’ In Foreign Language Race
- CAA Signs TIFF Rising Star Jessie Buckley; Primary Wave Signs ‘Human Traces’ Vinnie Bennett
- David Tennant & Elisabeth Moss’ ‘Mad To Be Normal’ Headed To Samuel Goldwyn Films
- ‘Star Wars’ Will Receive Promotional Help From Tie-Ins With Six Major Brands
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Review: Suave British Spies Are Back & The Wacko Formula Still Works For Fans