EXCLUSIVE: Way To Blue is launching an international publicity department as it expands into a full-service integrated global communications agency. Anna Gibbs has joined as International Publicity Director to head up the launch. She will be based in the London headquarters of the agency that also has offices in Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Madrid, Paris, Rome and Sydney. The publicity team will see the company continue to build on a range of services for entertainment brands in local and foreign markets, including social analytics, social strategy and engagement campaigns, unit publicity, and offline and integrated theatrical and home entertainment campaigns. The agency’s clients include 20th Century Fox, Sony, Disney, Studiocanal, Universal, Metrodome and Lionsgate. Gibbs joins Way To Blue after seven years at Universal Pictures where she coordinated EMEA campaigns with worldwide talent tours and junkets, and was filmmaker-studio liaison. She has retained her relationship with Universal and is bringing to Way To Blue a number of theatrical and home entertainment projects.
Universal’s Anna Gibbs Joins Way To Blue As International Publicity Director
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As A…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’