EXCLUSIVE: Way To Blue is launching an international publicity department as it expands into a full-service integrated global communications agency. Anna Gibbs has joined as International Publicity Director to head up the launch. She will be based in the London headquarters of the agency that also has offices in Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Madrid, Paris, Rome and Sydney. The publicity team will see the company continue to build on a range of services for entertainment brands in local and foreign markets, including social analytics, social strategy and engagement campaigns, unit publicity, and offline and integrated theatrical and home entertainment campaigns. The agency’s clients include 20th Century Fox, Sony, Disney, Studiocanal, Universal, Metrodome and Lionsgate. Gibbs joins Way To Blue after seven years at Universal Pictures where she coordinated EMEA campaigns with worldwide talent tours and junkets, and was filmmaker-studio liaison. She has retained her relationship with Universal and is bringing to Way To Blue a number of theatrical and home entertainment projects.
Universal’s Anna Gibbs Joins Way To Blue As International Publicity Director
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Guardians' No. 1 All-Star Lord; 'As Above/So Below' Best Of Newbies; 'Cantinflas' Still Strong
More From Tartaglione
- 'Doctor Who' Down 1.59M UK Viewers In Sophomore Outing
- Simon Cowell's Return To 'X Factor UK' Scores Best Launch Since 2011 With 9.5M Viewers
- FT Vet Rona Fairhead Expected To Be First Woman To Chair BBC Trust
- Hot TV Trailer: 'Downton Abbey' Season 5; UK Premiere Set For September 21
- Venice: Al Pacino Waxes On Depression, The Actors Studio & The “Amazing” 'Guardians Of The Galaxy'
- Venice: '99 Homes' Takes On The 1% With Andrew Garfield, Michael Shannon (Video)