EXCLUSIVE: Way To Blue is launching an international publicity department as it expands into a full-service integrated global communications agency. Anna Gibbs has joined as International Publicity Director to head up the launch. She will be based in the London headquarters of the agency that also has offices in Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Madrid, Paris, Rome and Sydney. The publicity team will see the company continue to build on a range of services for entertainment brands in local and foreign markets, including social analytics, social strategy and engagement campaigns, unit publicity, and offline and integrated theatrical and home entertainment campaigns. The agency’s clients include 20th Century Fox, Sony, Disney, Studiocanal, Universal, Metrodome and Lionsgate. Gibbs joins Way To Blue after seven years at Universal Pictures where she coordinated EMEA campaigns with worldwide talent tours and junkets, and was filmmaker-studio liaison. She has retained her relationship with Universal and is bringing to Way To Blue a number of theatrical and home entertainment projects.
Universal’s Anna Gibbs Joins Way To Blue As International Publicity Director
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest