Call it Esquire Network‘s Hemingwayesque answer to Shark Week. The NBCUni cable outlet said today that its first live original broadcast event will be eight consecutive nights of the Running of the Bulls from Pamplona, Spain. The network will go live from 2-2:30 AM ET nightly from July 7-14, with the West Coast getting the potentially gore-y tape-delayed feed three hours later. Wilshire Studios is producing, and Telemundo’s Guad Venegas will host the nightly doings, for which 25 cameras will be set up along the route from the Santo Domingo corral to the Plaza de Toros. It will be the final TV appearance for said bulls — all of which end up getting toreador-ed in the ring.
Esquire Network’s First Live Event Is A Load Of Bulls
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'