Call it Esquire Network‘s Hemingwayesque answer to Shark Week. The NBCUni cable outlet said today that its first live original broadcast event will be eight consecutive nights of the Running of the Bulls from Pamplona, Spain. The network will go live from 2-2:30 AM ET nightly from July 7-14, with the West Coast getting the potentially gore-y tape-delayed feed three hours later. Wilshire Studios is producing, and Telemundo’s Guad Venegas will host the nightly doings, for which 25 cameras will be set up along the route from the Santo Domingo corral to the Plaza de Toros. It will be the final TV appearance for said bulls — all of which end up getting toreador-ed in the ring.
Esquire Network’s First Live Event Is A Load Of Bulls
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- Filming On TNT Unscripted Series ‘Who Rules The World’ Suspended As Producers Sever Ties With Morgan Spurlock
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- ‘Watergate’ Limited Series From George Clooney & Matt Charman In Works At Netflix
- Beware: How Global One Management's Questionable Practices Entangled Politicians, Child Actors And The Homeless
- Margot Robbie’s LuckyChap Banner Inks First-Look Deal With Warner Bros. TV, Sets Female Wall Street Drama At NBC
- AT&T, Justice Department Settlement Talks Over Time Warner Deal Fail