Call it Esquire Network‘s Hemingwayesque answer to Shark Week. The NBCUni cable outlet said today that its first live original broadcast event will be eight consecutive nights of the Running of the Bulls from Pamplona, Spain. The network will go live from 2-2:30 AM ET nightly from July 7-14, with the West Coast getting the potentially gore-y tape-delayed feed three hours later. Wilshire Studios is producing, and Telemundo’s Guad Venegas will host the nightly doings, for which 25 cameras will be set up along the route from the Santo Domingo corral to the Plaza de Toros. It will be the final TV appearance for said bulls — all of which end up getting toreador-ed in the ring.
Esquire Network’s First Live Event Is A Load Of Bulls
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot