The network said today it has elevated the industry veteran to SVP Program Planning and Scheduling. Kevin Levy, who had been VP since 2007, will oversee strategic planning and scheduling of all programming across The CW’s schedule, as well as the acquisitions of movies and specials. “Kevin has been with The CW from the beginning, and his experience and expertise have been invaluable, especially as we add more original programming to our schedule throughout the year,” said network president Mark Pedowitz, to whom he will report. Levy joined the CW at launch in 2006 amid its transition from UPN, where he began his TV career in 1998.
The CW Schedules Kevin Levy For SVP Post
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better