The network said today it has elevated the industry veteran to SVP Program Planning and Scheduling. Kevin Levy, who had been VP since 2007, will oversee strategic planning and scheduling of all programming across The CW’s schedule, as well as the acquisitions of movies and specials. “Kevin has been with The CW from the beginning, and his experience and expertise have been invaluable, especially as we add more original programming to our schedule throughout the year,” said network president Mark Pedowitz, to whom he will report. Levy joined the CW at launch in 2006 amid its transition from UPN, where he began his TV career in 1998.
The CW Schedules Kevin Levy For SVP Post
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake