The network said today it has elevated the industry veteran to SVP Program Planning and Scheduling. Kevin Levy, who had been VP since 2007, will oversee strategic planning and scheduling of all programming across The CW’s schedule, as well as the acquisitions of movies and specials. “Kevin has been with The CW from the beginning, and his experience and expertise have been invaluable, especially as we add more original programming to our schedule throughout the year,” said network president Mark Pedowitz, to whom he will report. Levy joined the CW at launch in 2006 amid its transition from UPN, where he began his TV career in 1998.
The CW Schedules Kevin Levy For SVP Post
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role