The network said today it has elevated the industry veteran to SVP Program Planning and Scheduling. Kevin Levy, who had been VP since 2007, will oversee strategic planning and scheduling of all programming across The CW’s schedule, as well as the acquisitions of movies and specials. “Kevin has been with The CW from the beginning, and his experience and expertise have been invaluable, especially as we add more original programming to our schedule throughout the year,” said network president Mark Pedowitz, to whom he will report. Levy joined the CW at launch in 2006 amid its transition from UPN, where he began his TV career in 1998.
The CW Schedules Kevin Levy For SVP Post
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video