The network said today it has elevated the industry veteran to SVP Program Planning and Scheduling. Kevin Levy, who had been VP since 2007, will oversee strategic planning and scheduling of all programming across The CW’s schedule, as well as the acquisitions of movies and specials. “Kevin has been with The CW from the beginning, and his experience and expertise have been invaluable, especially as we add more original programming to our schedule throughout the year,” said network president Mark Pedowitz, to whom he will report. Levy joined the CW at launch in 2006 amid its transition from UPN, where he began his TV career in 1998.
The CW Schedules Kevin Levy For SVP Post
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'