Comedian and writer Spike Feresten will host Car Matchmaker, a 13-episode series from Relativity TV division Ellen Rakieten Entertainment. Esquire Network has ordered 13 episodes for a fall premiere. The half-hour show centers on Feresten finding a guy in need of a car, getting to know him, then drawing upon his two decades of expertise and instinct to find three different cars perfectly suited to the buyer. At the end of each episode, a car is chosen. “Spike has been his friends’ go-to car buying guy for years, and his passion for and knowledge about cars is truly remarkable,” said Matt Hanna, Head of Original Programming at Esquire. The former Seinfeld writer also hosted, exec produced and co-wrote his Fox late-night show Talkshow With Spike Feresten. Ellen Rakieten is exec producer of Car Matchmaker.
Esquire Greenlights Spike Feresten-Hosted ‘Car Matchmaker’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?