Comedian and writer Spike Feresten will host Car Matchmaker, a 13-episode series from Relativity TV division Ellen Rakieten Entertainment. Esquire Network has ordered 13 episodes for a fall premiere. The half-hour show centers on Feresten finding a guy in need of a car, getting to know him, then drawing upon his two decades of expertise and instinct to find three different cars perfectly suited to the buyer. At the end of each episode, a car is chosen. “Spike has been his friends’ go-to car buying guy for years, and his passion for and knowledge about cars is truly remarkable,” said Matt Hanna, Head of Original Programming at Esquire. The former Seinfeld writer also hosted, exec produced and co-wrote his Fox late-night show Talkshow With Spike Feresten. Ellen Rakieten is exec producer of Car Matchmaker.
Esquire Greenlights Spike Feresten-Hosted ‘Car Matchmaker’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV