Katherine Rowe has been elevated to SVP at Slate PR, and the New York-based Rowe will run the powerhouse PR firm’s Gotham headquarters. She has spent the last four years at Slate after joining from ID-PR, and the clients she works with include Sam Mendes, Brett Ratner, Marc Webb, Sons Of Anarchy creator Kurt Sutter and Gore Verbinski. “Katherine is one of the most talented professionals we have ever had the pleasure to work with,” said Slate partner Stephen Huvane. “Her taste and relationships are first class and we are delighted to recognize her ongoing success with this new role.”
Slate PR Sets Katherine Rowe To Run Gotham Outpost
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount