Katherine Rowe has been elevated to SVP at Slate PR, and the New York-based Rowe will run the powerhouse PR firm’s Gotham headquarters. She has spent the last four years at Slate after joining from ID-PR, and the clients she works with include Sam Mendes, Brett Ratner, Marc Webb, Sons Of Anarchy creator Kurt Sutter and Gore Verbinski. “Katherine is one of the most talented professionals we have ever had the pleasure to work with,” said Slate partner Stephen Huvane. “Her taste and relationships are first class and we are delighted to recognize her ongoing success with this new role.”
Slate PR Sets Katherine Rowe To Run Gotham Outpost
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'GOT's Emilia Clarke, 'Hunger Games' Sam Claflin To Star In MGM's 'Me Before You'
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Venice Spotlight: Ami Canaan Mann On 'Jackie & Ryan'
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism