Katherine Rowe has been elevated to SVP at Slate PR, and the New York-based Rowe will run the powerhouse PR firm’s Gotham headquarters. She has spent the last four years at Slate after joining from ID-PR, and the clients she works with include Sam Mendes, Brett Ratner, Marc Webb, Sons Of Anarchy creator Kurt Sutter and Gore Verbinski. “Katherine is one of the most talented professionals we have ever had the pleasure to work with,” said Slate partner Stephen Huvane. “Her taste and relationships are first class and we are delighted to recognize her ongoing success with this new role.”
Slate PR Sets Katherine Rowe To Run Gotham Outpost
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Newbie Picture Company On The Case For 'Tracking Of A Russian Spy'
- Hamptons Fest Gets 'St. Vincent' Opener; Now They Pray For St. Bill
- Bryan Cranston In 'The Great Wall' Talks
- Bryan Singer Set To Helm 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- MGM Buys 55% Of Roma Downey And Mark Burnett's Empire; Relaunches United Artists
- Lava Bear Joins Chinese Pic 'The Bodyguard'