Versatile actor Scoot McNairy is joining Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, though nobody at Warner Bros will confirm it or tell us what the role is. The Zack Snyder-helmed pic is already shooting with Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane returning from Man Of Steel, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, and Holly Hunter also starring. Pic bows May 6, 2016 and leaves the participants (at least those not killed off) moving right into the Justice League movie. McNairy’s repped by WME and The Group. He’s coming off 12 Years A Slave, the just-opened The Rover, and Non-Stop.
Scoot McNairy Taking Sides In ‘Batman V. Superman’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest Film News
- Pamela Adlon Joins Cast Of ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’
- ‘Justice League’ Trailer: Wonder Woman Saves School Children, But Is Superman Still Alive? – Comic-Con
- Ben Affleck Refutes ‘Batman’ Exit Rumor: “So Thrilled To Do It” – Comic-Con
- ‘Aquaman’ & Jason Momoa Rock In Comic-Con Presentation
- ‘Blade Runner 2049’: New Footage Shown; Harrison Ford Says His Goal Is To Reboot Franchises – Comic-Con
- Steven Spielberg Shows Off First ‘Ready Player One’ Footage At Comic-Con – Watch