Versatile actor Scoot McNairy is joining Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, though nobody at Warner Bros will confirm it or tell us what the role is. The Zack Snyder-helmed pic is already shooting with Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane returning from Man Of Steel, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, and Holly Hunter also starring. Pic bows May 6, 2016 and leaves the participants (at least those not killed off) moving right into the Justice League movie. McNairy’s repped by WME and The Group. He’s coming off 12 Years A Slave, the just-opened The Rover, and Non-Stop.
Scoot McNairy Taking Sides In ‘Batman V. Superman’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- Oscars Street Closures: When & Where To Expect Detours, Delays
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Activist Organization Hosts Voter Registration Events At ‘Black Panther’ Screenings
- Blue Fox Hires Myriad Pictures’ Audrey Delaney As Marketing & Distribution SVP – Berlin
- José Padilha Lifts The Lid On ‘7 Days In Entebbe’ – Berlin
- ‘Black Panther’ Blasts Off With $169M Overseas; $371M WW Weekend – International Box Office