Versatile actor Scoot McNairy is joining Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, though nobody at Warner Bros will confirm it or tell us what the role is. The Zack Snyder-helmed pic is already shooting with Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane returning from Man Of Steel, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, and Holly Hunter also starring. Pic bows May 6, 2016 and leaves the participants (at least those not killed off) moving right into the Justice League movie. McNairy’s repped by WME and The Group. He’s coming off 12 Years A Slave, the just-opened The Rover, and Non-Stop.
Scoot McNairy Taking Sides In ‘Batman V. Superman’
What's Hot on Deadline
Pablo Escobar's Brother Urges Netflix To Change 'Narcos' Security Protocol After Death Of Location Manager
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Review: Suave British Spies Are Back & The Wacko Formula Still Works For Fans
- ‘Just Getting Started’ Trailer: Morgan Freeman & Tommy Lee Jones Are Rivals-Turned-Partners
- Zak Olkewicz To Adapt ‘Time Salvager’ For Michael Bay At Paramount
- ‘All I See Is You’ Trailer: Blake Lively Regains Sight In Open Road’s Upcoming Thriller
- ‘It’ Becomes Biggest-Ever September Release With $218.8M As ‘Mother!’ Gets F Report Card & Dismal $7.5M…
- Teyana Taylor, Blair Underwood & French Montana To Topline Netflix Comedy ‘The After Party’