Versatile actor Scoot McNairy is joining Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, though nobody at Warner Bros will confirm it or tell us what the role is. The Zack Snyder-helmed pic is already shooting with Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane returning from Man Of Steel, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, and Holly Hunter also starring. Pic bows May 6, 2016 and leaves the participants (at least those not killed off) moving right into the Justice League movie. McNairy’s repped by WME and The Group. He’s coming off 12 Years A Slave, the just-opened The Rover, and Non-Stop.
Scoot McNairy Taking Sides In ‘Batman V. Superman’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- The First ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Trailer Hits Like A Punch To The Head
- Kevin Costner To Narrate MMA Doc ‘Hurt Business’; Kickboxer Remake Sequel A Go
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘99 Homes’ Director Ramin Bahrani On Shannon, Garfield & “Web Of Corruption”…
- Bridge Independent & Ketchup Ink Digital Deal
- ‘The Danish Girl’s Tom Hooper On “Moving” Transgender Response To The Film…
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?