EXCLUSIVE: E! personality Ross Mathews has signed with WME. Mathews was previously at CAA, which also reps Chelsea Handler. Handler took Mathews under her wing, bringing him as a regular panelist on her E! late-night talk show Chelsea Lately and producing his weekly talk show for the cable network Hello Ross, which just wrapped its second season. The duo will soon work for different networks, with Handler departing E! in August to join Netflix (though her company will continue to produce Hello Ross on E! if it comes back), and now they will also have different agency representation. Mathews, who has a production company, Ross Mathews Media, is under an overall talent deal at E! where he is a regular contributor to E! News and the network’s red carper specials. In 2012, Mathews, who started off as Ross the Intern on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, was the official political reporter for E! News and covered both the Democratic and Republican National Conventions. Last year, he released his first book, Man Up: Tales of My Delusional Self-Confidence. Mathews is managed by Degenkolb Entertainment and has recently signed with attorney Steve Warren.
WME Signs E!’s Ross Mathews
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- Doug Jones Victory Lap: “This Campaign Has Been About Common Courtesy And Decency”
- Roy Moore Will Not Concede In Alabama Senate Race After Doug Jones Win
- Donald Trump Tweets Grudging Congrats To Doug Jones: “A Win Is A Win”
- Doug Jones Alabama Senate Victory Wildly Celebrated On Social Media
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations: How To Watch Via TV, Online
- Alabama Votes Dem Doug Jones To U.S. Senate In Stunning Upset