Rosario Dawson (Cesar Chavez, Kids) is set to guest star in Marvel’s Daredevil, Netflix’s 13-episode series slated to premiere in 2015. Dawson joins previously cast Charlie Cox and Vincent D’Onofrio in the series written and executive produced by Drew Goddard, with Steven S. DeKnight also serving as exec producer/showrunner.. It follows the journey of Matt Murdock (Cox), who was blinded as a young boy but imbued with extraordinary senses, now fighting against injustice by day as a lawyer, and by night as the super hero Daredevil in modern day Hell’s Kitchen, New York City. Dawson will play a dedicated young woman whose quest to heal the wounds of Hell’s Kitchen brings Matt Murdock unexpectedly crashing into her life, while her own journey forever alters the course of his battle against the injustices of this broken city. Marvel’s Daredevil is produced by Marvel Television in association with ABC Studios for Netflix. Dawson can be seen in upcoming feature Sin City: A Dame To Kill For.
Rosario Dawson To Guest Star In Netflix’s Marvel Drama Series ‘Daredevil’
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better