Rosario Dawson (Cesar Chavez, Kids) is set to guest star in Marvel’s Daredevil, Netflix’s 13-episode series slated to premiere in 2015. Dawson joins previously cast Charlie Cox and Vincent D’Onofrio in the series written and executive produced by Drew Goddard, with Steven S. DeKnight also serving as exec producer/showrunner.. It follows the journey of Matt Murdock (Cox), who was blinded as a young boy but imbued with extraordinary senses, now fighting against injustice by day as a lawyer, and by night as the super hero Daredevil in modern day Hell’s Kitchen, New York City. Dawson will play a dedicated young woman whose quest to heal the wounds of Hell’s Kitchen brings Matt Murdock unexpectedly crashing into her life, while her own journey forever alters the course of his battle against the injustices of this broken city. Marvel’s Daredevil is produced by Marvel Television in association with ABC Studios for Netflix. Dawson can be seen in upcoming feature Sin City: A Dame To Kill For.
Rosario Dawson To Guest Star In Netflix’s Marvel Drama Series ‘Daredevil’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC