EXCLUSIVE: After a long chase, Resolution has signed Cary Murnion & Jonathan Milott, the duo whose horror comedy Cooties debuted at Sundance last January. The film got good notices at Park City for its darkly comic horror premise of zombie-like kids terrorizing their school. The film was produced by Elijah Woods company SpectraVision, and stars Wood, Rainn Wilson, Alison Pill, Jack McBrayer, and Jorge Garcia. Lionsgate bought it after its premiere at the Egyptian Theater. Murnion & Milott are also commercial directors at their company Honest, which is New York based. The pair continue to be managed by Principato/Young Entertainment.
Resolution Signs ‘Cooties’ Helmers Cary Murnion & Jonathan Milott
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Saturday Night Live' At Halfway Mark: Reconsidering A Hot Mess
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack