EXCLUSIVE: Dean Fluker has been promoted to agent at Resolution after joining its talent division when Jeff Berg opened the company’s doors early last year. Fluker, 29, worked his way up from assistant to coordinator in that time. He began his career booking talent as a student at the University of Iowa and worked for then-Senator Barack Obama on his 2008 presidential campaign. Fluker also served as a political appointee working on President Obama’s healthcare bill and on First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! Initiative before returning to the entertainment industry. Prior to Resolution, he served as an agent trainee in ICM’s motion picture talent department.
Resolution Boosts Dean Fluker To Agent
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Yamato
- Well Go USA, Rumble Board Halle Berry Thriller 'Kidnap'; China Rights Set
- Michelle Williams Exits CAA For WME
- Safety For Sarah: Local 600 Launches Own App For Reporting Unsafe Sets
- Renee Zellweger Set For 'Same Kind Of Different As Me'
- 'Terminator's James Cameron & Gale Anne Hurd: Hasta La Vista To "Fear-Based" Studio Filmmaking