EXCLUSIVE: Dean Fluker has been promoted to agent at Resolution after joining its talent division when Jeff Berg opened the company’s doors early last year. Fluker, 29, worked his way up from assistant to coordinator in that time. He began his career booking talent as a student at the University of Iowa and worked for then-Senator Barack Obama on his 2008 presidential campaign. Fluker also served as a political appointee working on President Obama’s healthcare bill and on First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! Initiative before returning to the entertainment industry. Prior to Resolution, he served as an agent trainee in ICM’s motion picture talent department.
Resolution Boosts Dean Fluker To Agent
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- UPDATE: Fox Home Entertainment & 'Sleepy Hollow' Marketer Apologize For “Headless Day” Promo After Beheading Of Second U.S…
- Abortionist Pic 'Gosnell' Hires 'True Crime' Writer To Script
- MMA Pastor Doc 'Fight Church' Inks Distribution, Morgan Spurlock TV Deal
- Alex Kurtzman's Secret Hideout Inks 3-Year Universal Deal
- Telluride: Fandor Acquires Sci-Fi Short 'The Sand Storm' Starring Ai Weiwei
- A Year After First Peek, Universal Trailers Delayed 'Seventh Son'