EXCLUSIVE: Dean Fluker has been promoted to agent at Resolution after joining its talent division when Jeff Berg opened the company’s doors early last year. Fluker, 29, worked his way up from assistant to coordinator in that time. He began his career booking talent as a student at the University of Iowa and worked for then-Senator Barack Obama on his 2008 presidential campaign. Fluker also served as a political appointee working on President Obama’s healthcare bill and on First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! Initiative before returning to the entertainment industry. Prior to Resolution, he served as an agent trainee in ICM’s motion picture talent department.
Resolution Boosts Dean Fluker To Agent
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- 'Zeroville' Adds Seth Rogen, Megan Fox & More; Brad Carter Lands 'The Revenant;' Noah Segan Enlists In 'War Pigs'
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer Smashes Viewing Record; More Footage Coming
- Dark Sky Dips Into Postapocalyptic Thriller 'The Well'
- 'Banshee Chapter' First Virtual Reality Film To Hit Oculus Rift
- 'Insidious: Chapter 3′ Scares Up First Teaser – Video