EXCLUSIVE: Hot off of his role on HBO’s Game Of Thrones, Pedro Pascal has been set to star opposite Wagner Moura on Netflix‘s drama series Narcos. Written by Chris Brancato and directed by Jose Padilha, Narcos is the true-life story of the growth and spread of cocaine drug cartels across the globe and attendant efforts of law enforcement to meet them head on in brutal, bloody conflict. It centers on notorious Colombian cocaine kingpin Pablo Escobar (Moura) and Javier Pena (Pascal), a Mexican DEA agent sent to Colombia on a U.S. mission to capture and ultimately kill him. Produced by Gaumont and executive produced by Padilha and Eric Newman, Narcos will premiere on Netflix in 2015. Pascal, repped by Innovative and Untitled, just wrapped a major recurring role on HBO’s blockbuster fantasy series Game Of Thrones and also recently recurred on USA’s Graceland and CBS’ The Mentalist.
Pedro Pascal To Star In Netflix Drama Series ‘Narcos’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser