EXCLUSIVE: Quantum of Solace Bond girl Olga Kurylenko is set to star in her own action pic for director Marc Forby (Princess Kaiulani). She’ll lead the cast of indie thriller Little Mizz Innocent, about a seemingly innocent UN interpreter caught in a power struggle between the FBI and a criminal dynasty. Filming is set for this summer in Toronto, the U.K., and China. It’s the first major feature for Goldove Entertainment, a film and music shingle founded by former banking pros Hudson and Lynda McKoy, who will produce the film alongside son Gino, who wrote the script. Kurylenko’s recent credits include Oblivion, To The Wonder, Vampire Academy, and Russell Crowe’s upcoming directorial debut The Water Diviner. She’s repped by Tavistock Wood and CAA.
Olga Kurylenko To Star In Action Thriller ‘Little Mizz Innocent’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest Film News
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says