EXCLUSIVE: Quantum of Solace Bond girl Olga Kurylenko is set to star in her own action pic for director Marc Forby (Princess Kaiulani). She’ll lead the cast of indie thriller Little Mizz Innocent, about a seemingly innocent UN interpreter caught in a power struggle between the FBI and a criminal dynasty. Filming is set for this summer in Toronto, the U.K., and China. It’s the first major feature for Goldove Entertainment, a film and music shingle founded by former banking pros Hudson and Lynda McKoy, who will produce the film alongside son Gino, who wrote the script. Kurylenko’s recent credits include Oblivion, To The Wonder, Vampire Academy, and Russell Crowe’s upcoming directorial debut The Water Diviner. She’s repped by Tavistock Wood and CAA.
Olga Kurylenko To Star In Action Thriller ‘Little Mizz Innocent’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Yamato
- Toronto: 'Ruth & Alex' Goes To Focus World
- Kate Mara Offered Role In Ridley Scott's 'The Martian'
- Imperative Entertainment, Bastei Lubbe AG Form Joint Media Venture
- Lionsgate's Codeblack Inks First-Look Deal With Datari Turner
- Peter Facinelli's A7SLE Films Hires 'Cropsey' Scribe
- The Orchard Acquires Survival Thriller 'Preservation'