EXCLUSIVE: Quantum of Solace Bond girl Olga Kurylenko is set to star in her own action pic for director Marc Forby (Princess Kaiulani). She’ll lead the cast of indie thriller Little Mizz Innocent, about a seemingly innocent UN interpreter caught in a power struggle between the FBI and a criminal dynasty. Filming is set for this summer in Toronto, the U.K., and China. It’s the first major feature for Goldove Entertainment, a film and music shingle founded by former banking pros Hudson and Lynda McKoy, who will produce the film alongside son Gino, who wrote the script. Kurylenko’s recent credits include Oblivion, To The Wonder, Vampire Academy, and Russell Crowe’s upcoming directorial debut The Water Diviner. She’s repped by Tavistock Wood and CAA.
Olga Kurylenko To Star In Action Thriller ‘Little Mizz Innocent’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Yamato
- Four Join 'One & Two' For Sundance Winning 'Rich Hill' Director; 'Total Frat Movie' Taps Tom Green
- Hot Trailer: Jean Dujardin Takes On French Drug Mafia In 'The Connection'
- Lionsgate Horror Hit 'Saw' Set For 10th Anniversary Re-release
- Walden Media, TWC Pledge Partial 'Giver' Proceeds To Literacy
- 'Nightcrawler' To Close Fantastic Fest 2014; 'John Wick' Joins Lineup
- Samuel Goldwyn To Help Kirk Cameron “Put Christ Back Into Christmas”