Ahead of Big Morning Buzz Live‘s spring season finale this Friday, Nick Lachey has signed on to return as host of the VH1 daily morning program in the fall. Lachey joined Buzz as host at the launch of the current cycle on March 3, succeeding original host Carrie Keagan. At the time, the singer/TV personality only committed for the spring but VH1 brass were hoping for him to stay on depending on his schedule. That has been worked out, and Lachey will remain on board when Buzz returns with originals in September from its studio overlooking Times Square. Recent guests have included Conan O’Brien, Jared Leto, Sophia Bush, Lea Michele, Daniel Radcliffe, Jennifer Morrison, with musical performances by Phillip Phillips, The National, Neon Trees, Chvrches, John Oates (who sang with Lachey), and a weeklong takeover by Pharrell. The Friday season finale will feature singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran. The show is executive produced by Lee Rolontz, Keshia Williams, Shane Farley and Laura Lichstein. Lachey, repped by ICM Partners and Brillstein Entertainment, also hosts NBC’s a capella singing competition The Sing-Off.
Nick Lachey To Return As Host Of VH1′s ‘Big Morning Buzz Live’
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ‘Today’ Wins Week After Rio Games Wrap, But ‘CBS This Morning’ Shows Growth
- ‘Criminal Minds’: Paget Brewster Becomes Series Regular Again On CBS Drama
- ‘American Ninja Warrior’ Ratings Top Monday On Steady Night
- CBS Buys Corinne Kingsbury Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Sony Pictures TV Taps PMK-BNC Exec Stacy Weitz As VP Communications
- Fox News Dominates August But Down Vs. 2015; CNN No. 2 In News Demo, While MSNBC Takes Total Viewers