Ahead of Big Morning Buzz Live‘s spring season finale this Friday, Nick Lachey has signed on to return as host of the VH1 daily morning program in the fall. Lachey joined Buzz as host at the launch of the current cycle on March 3, succeeding original host Carrie Keagan. At the time, the singer/TV personality only committed for the spring but VH1 brass were hoping for him to stay on depending on his schedule. That has been worked out, and Lachey will remain on board when Buzz returns with originals in September from its studio overlooking Times Square. Recent guests have included Conan O’Brien, Jared Leto, Sophia Bush, Lea Michele, Daniel Radcliffe, Jennifer Morrison, with musical performances by Phillip Phillips, The National, Neon Trees, Chvrches, John Oates (who sang with Lachey), and a weeklong takeover by Pharrell. The Friday season finale will feature singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran. The show is executive produced by Lee Rolontz, Keshia Williams, Shane Farley and Laura Lichstein. Lachey, repped by ICM Partners and Brillstein Entertainment, also hosts NBC’s a capella singing competition The Sing-Off.
Nick Lachey To Return As Host Of VH1′s ‘Big Morning Buzz Live’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'
- ‘Homeland’s Raza Jaffrey To Co-Star In CBS Pilot ‘Code Black’
- Anika Noni Rose To Topline 'For Justice' CBS Civil Rights Pilot Directed By Ava DuVernay
- ‘Tosh.0′ Sold To Fox Stations In Syndication Deal With Debmar-Mercury