Ahead of Big Morning Buzz Live‘s spring season finale this Friday, Nick Lachey has signed on to return as host of the VH1 daily morning program in the fall. Lachey joined Buzz as host at the launch of the current cycle on March 3, succeeding original host Carrie Keagan. At the time, the singer/TV personality only committed for the spring but VH1 brass were hoping for him to stay on depending on his schedule. That has been worked out, and Lachey will remain on board when Buzz returns with originals in September from its studio overlooking Times Square. Recent guests have included Conan O’Brien, Jared Leto, Sophia Bush, Lea Michele, Daniel Radcliffe, Jennifer Morrison, with musical performances by Phillip Phillips, The National, Neon Trees, Chvrches, John Oates (who sang with Lachey), and a weeklong takeover by Pharrell. The Friday season finale will feature singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran. The show is executive produced by Lee Rolontz, Keshia Williams, Shane Farley and Laura Lichstein. Lachey, repped by ICM Partners and Brillstein Entertainment, also hosts NBC’s a capella singing competition The Sing-Off.
Nick Lachey To Return As Host Of VH1′s ‘Big Morning Buzz Live’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox