EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has signed Scream actress Neve Campbell. The star of Wes Craven’s horror franchise first broke out on Fox drama Party of Five before leading the cast of the 1996 goth teen hit The Craft. Playing final girl Sidney Prescott in Scream, Scream 2, Scream 3, and 2011’s Scream 4 earned Campbell a place in horror history, while she added dramas like Wild Things, 54, Panic, Three To Tango, and When Will I Be Loved to her resume. Campbell also voiced Simba’s daughter in animated sequel The Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride. She co-wrote, produced, and starred in Robert Altman’s penultimate film, the 2003 ballet drama The Company. In February Campbell bowed out of TNT pilot Guilt By Association. Her recent television appearances include roles in Titanic: Blood and Steel, Grey’s Anatomy, and Mad Men as well as The Simpsons, The Philanthropist, and Medium. She’ll next be seen in indie Walter with Milo Ventimiglia and William H. Macy and continues to be managed by Mosaic.
Neve Campbell Signs With Paradigm
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- WME Signs Joel Kinnaman
- Finance & Production Shingle Vega, Baby! Expands Into Distribution
- Hot Trailer: Nicolas Cage In 'Outcast'
- Ken Jeong Dives Into Celebrity Death Pool Pic For Hyde Park, WWE Studios
- Tribeca Film Springs For Chris Lowell's 'Beside Still Waters'
- Zoe Cassavetes Ponders Plight Of The L.A. Actress In 'Day Out Of Days'