EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has signed Scream actress Neve Campbell. The star of Wes Craven’s horror franchise first broke out on Fox drama Party of Five before leading the cast of the 1996 goth teen hit The Craft. Playing final girl Sidney Prescott in Scream, Scream 2, Scream 3, and 2011’s Scream 4 earned Campbell a place in horror history, while she added dramas like Wild Things, 54, Panic, Three To Tango, and When Will I Be Loved to her resume. Campbell also voiced Simba’s daughter in animated sequel The Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride. She co-wrote, produced, and starred in Robert Altman’s penultimate film, the 2003 ballet drama The Company. In February Campbell bowed out of TNT pilot Guilt By Association. Her recent television appearances include roles in Titanic: Blood and Steel, Grey’s Anatomy, and Mad Men as well as The Simpsons, The Philanthropist, and Medium. She’ll next be seen in indie Walter with Milo Ventimiglia and William H. Macy and continues to be managed by Mosaic.
Neve Campbell Signs With Paradigm
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Yamato
- Hot Fantastic Fest Trailer: 'Felt'
- Pauly Shore Documentary Acquired By Showtime
- Anthony Hopkins Boards Pacific Northwest Thriller 'Go With Me'
- Tom Sizemore Launches Crowdfunding Campaign For Detroit-Set Thriller He'll Star In & Produce
- Toronto: 'Ruth & Alex' Goes To Focus World
- Kate Mara Offered Role In Ridley Scott's 'The Martian'