The company has stayed in-house for the new top money man at two of its cable nets. Donald Storm III has been named CFO of E! and Esquire Network, overseeing all financial operations for both and pursuing growth opportunities. He had been VP Financial Planning and Analysis at NBCUniversal Corporate. Based in LA, Storm will report to E! President Suzanne Kolb and Esquire chief Adam Stotsky, working with Catherine Dunleavy, EVP and CFO of NBCU Cable Entertainment. Earlier in his career, Storm was an Audit Manager for GE corporate.
NBCU Taps CFO For E!, Esquire Network
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong Un' Targets Christmas Shoppers: 'Weekend Update'
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists