The company has stayed in-house for the new top money man at two of its cable nets. Donald Storm III has been named CFO of E! and Esquire Network, overseeing all financial operations for both and pursuing growth opportunities. He had been VP Financial Planning and Analysis at NBCUniversal Corporate. Based in LA, Storm will report to E! President Suzanne Kolb and Esquire chief Adam Stotsky, working with Catherine Dunleavy, EVP and CFO of NBCU Cable Entertainment. Earlier in his career, Storm was an Audit Manager for GE corporate.
NBCU Taps CFO For E!, Esquire Network
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- Rob Lowe Stars In ‘The Bad Seed’ Remake With A Gender Switch Eyed By Lifetime
- Carter Page: Al Franken Gropes Preferable To “Groundless Witch Hunt”
- ‘Little Women’ Trailer: First Look At Masterpiece & BBC One Adaptation
- ‘Gunpowder’ Review: Kit Harington Miniseries Solid Shot For ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star’s Future
- ‘Unsolved’: Trailer & Premiere Date For USA’s Tupac Shakur-Biggie Smalls Series
- ‘Spaced Out’ Comedy Redeveloped As Multi-Cam At CBS With Bill Lawrence