The company has stayed in-house for the new top money man at two of its cable nets. Donald Storm III has been named CFO of E! and Esquire Network, overseeing all financial operations for both and pursuing growth opportunities. He had been VP Financial Planning and Analysis at NBCUniversal Corporate. Based in LA, Storm will report to E! President Suzanne Kolb and Esquire chief Adam Stotsky, working with Catherine Dunleavy, EVP and CFO of NBCU Cable Entertainment. Earlier in his career, Storm was an Audit Manager for GE corporate.
NBCU Taps CFO For E!, Esquire Network
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'