MSNBC has canceled Disrupt With Karen Finney, just shy of its first anniversary. Finney, a political commentator at the network since 2009 who previously served as deputy press secretary to Hillary Clinton during the Clinton presidency, will remain at the network as a contributor. Lousy ratings did in the 4 PM weekend show, which regularly ranked No. 4 in its time slot among cable networks. The cancellation was first reported by TV Newser, citing the network.
MSNBC Pulls ‘Disrupt’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'