MSNBC has canceled Disrupt With Karen Finney, just shy of its first anniversary. Finney, a political commentator at the network since 2009 who previously served as deputy press secretary to Hillary Clinton during the Clinton presidency, will remain at the network as a contributor. Lousy ratings did in the 4 PM weekend show, which regularly ranked No. 4 in its time slot among cable networks. The cancellation was first reported by TV Newser, citing the network.
MSNBC Pulls ‘Disrupt’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Alcon Taps Catherine & Angela Paura To Run Global Marketing
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'