The four-year company veteran has been tapped as Executive-in-Charge of Owned Content Distribution and Strategy at AMC Networks. Marci Wiseman had been Head of Business Affairs at AMC. In her new gig, Wiseman will oversee expanding owned content across the company’s four networks, through non-affiliate distribution agreements including domestic SVOD and global syndication. “[Wiseman] has strategized and negotiated agreements beneficial to AMC with a broad array of partners,” COO Ed Carroll said, “and this new role is a perfect extension of her work at AMC and an opportunity to drive the strategic distribution of our content at home and around the world.”
Marci Wiseman Shifts To Distribution & Strategy Post At AMC Networks
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'