The four-year company veteran has been tapped as Executive-in-Charge of Owned Content Distribution and Strategy at AMC Networks. Marci Wiseman had been Head of Business Affairs at AMC. In her new gig, Wiseman will oversee expanding owned content across the company’s four networks, through non-affiliate distribution agreements including domestic SVOD and global syndication. “[Wiseman] has strategized and negotiated agreements beneficial to AMC with a broad array of partners,” COO Ed Carroll said, “and this new role is a perfect extension of her work at AMC and an opportunity to drive the strategic distribution of our content at home and around the world.”
Marci Wiseman Shifts To Distribution & Strategy Post At AMC Networks
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Relativity Teams With Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley On Action Comedy 'All Day And A Night'
- EMMYS: Mindy Kaling, Liev Schreiber, Kate Walsh & More Join Presenters List
- Damon Lindelof Pens 'Lost'-Themed Episode Of 'Phineas And Ferb'
- Paramount Sets October 'Men, Women & Children' Dates
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue