The four-year company veteran has been tapped as Executive-in-Charge of Owned Content Distribution and Strategy at AMC Networks. Marci Wiseman had been Head of Business Affairs at AMC. In her new gig, Wiseman will oversee expanding owned content across the company’s four networks, through non-affiliate distribution agreements including domestic SVOD and global syndication. “[Wiseman] has strategized and negotiated agreements beneficial to AMC with a broad array of partners,” COO Ed Carroll said, “and this new role is a perfect extension of her work at AMC and an opportunity to drive the strategic distribution of our content at home and around the world.”
Marci Wiseman Shifts To Distribution & Strategy Post At AMC Networks
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years