EXCLUSIVE: Nick Frost (The World’s End), Hope Davis (Louder Than Words) and Adelaide Clemens (Rectify) have been set to star in the black comedy Look Away, in which Clemens will play a young woman suffering from so-called “selective blindness” that leaves her unable to see her own mother (Davis). In search of a cure, she sees a therapist (Frost), who’s in love with her and, having Asperger’s, is unable to empathize. Music video and commercial vets Monty Whitebloom and Andy Delaney, who go by the directing duo moniker of Big TV!, are helming from a script by Jennifer Schuur (Big Love). Project is produced by Lucy Barzun Donnelly and Alexandra Kerry for Locomotive, coming off their recent films Friends With Kids and HBO’s Golden Globe winning Grey Gardens telefilm. Big Love producer Peter Friedlander is exec producing Look Away, which begins filming in August in New York’s Hudson Valley. Frost is repped by UTA and Hamilton Hodell in the UK. Davis is repped by UTA and Kipperman Management. Clemens is repped by UTA and The Artists Partnership in the UK.
Nick Frost, Hope Davis & Adelaide Clemens Set For Black Comedy ‘Look Away’
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Imagine & Michael De Luca To Produce
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Imagine & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First