EXCLUSIVE: Nick Frost (The World’s End), Hope Davis (Louder Than Words) and Adelaide Clemens (Rectify) have been set to star in the black comedy Look Away, in which Clemens will play a young woman suffering from so-called “selective blindness” that leaves her unable to see her own mother (Davis). In search of a cure, she sees a therapist (Frost), who’s in love with her and, having Asperger’s, is unable to empathize. Music video and commercial vets Monty Whitebloom and Andy Delaney, who go by the directing duo moniker of Big TV!, are helming from a script by Jennifer Schuur (Big Love). Project is produced by Lucy Barzun Donnelly and Alexandra Kerry for Locomotive, coming off their recent films Friends With Kids and HBO’s Golden Globe winning Grey Gardens telefilm. Big Love producer Peter Friedlander is exec producing Look Away, which begins filming in August in New York’s Hudson Valley. Frost is repped by UTA and Hamilton Hodell in the UK. Davis is repped by UTA and Kipperman Management. Clemens is repped by UTA and The Artists Partnership in the UK.
Nick Frost, Hope Davis & Adelaide Clemens Set For Black Comedy ‘Look Away’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Telluride: Fandor Acquires Sci-Fi Short 'The Sand Storm' Starring Ai Weiwei
- A Year After First Peek, Universal Trailers Delayed 'Seventh Son'
- Jena Malone, Douglas Smith Lead 'Bottom Of The World'; Nick Braun Heads To 'Stanford'; David Coussins Joins 'Good Kids'
- XLrator Media, New Artists Alliance Ink 3-Picture Sci-Fi Pact
- WME Signs 'Goosebumps' Star Dylan Minnette
- Drafthouse Acquires Martin Starr Romance 'Amira & Sam'