CBS News has hired Julianna Goldman as a correspondent, based in the division’s Washington bureau. Goldman, who joins CBS from Bloomberg, starts in August. At Bloomberg she was a White House correspondent for Bloomberg News and Bloomberg Television, as well as a weekly panelist on Political Capital With Al Hunt. Along with Charlie Rose, Goldman moderated Bloomberg’s first New Hampshire Republican presidential primary debate in 2011. Goldman began her career at Bloomberg in 2003, moving through a variety of roles in New York and Washington, covering President Barack Obama’s 2008 and 2012 campaigns, summit meetings around the world, Obama’s first trip to China, and his first visit to Israel as president. In addition, Goldman conducted Obama’s first one-on-one interview after his re-election in 2012, one of three interviews she has done with the president. She covered the White House on the night Osama bin Laden was killed, and traveled on Air Force One to Afghanistan one year after that strike.
CBS News Hires Bloomberg’s Julianna Goldman For Washington Bureau
What's Hot on Deadline
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
ABC Pulls 'The Great American Baking Show' & Axes Judge Johnny Iuzzini Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Latest TV News
- Sandy Hook Five Years Later: Celebrities, Pundits & Politicians Remember
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted Disney Would Buy Fox 19 Years Ago
- People’s Choice Awards Sets Premiere Date For Inaugural Telecast On E!
- Disney-Fox Deal: Murdochs On ‘New Fox’ Strategy And “The Next Great Leg Of Our Journey”
- How Disney’s Streaming Dreams And Nightmares Over Silicon Valley Invasion Drove Fox Deal
- Netflix Prepping Comedy Series From ‘Awkward’ Creator Lauren Iungerich