EXCLUSIVE: Jeff Eastin, creator/executive producer of the USA Network series White Collar and Graceland, has signed with ICM Partners after being at CAA for more than a decade. Eastin has an overall deal at Fox TV Studios, which produces White Collar, set to end its run at some point with a six-episode sixth season. Graceland is now in its second season that premiered this month. Eastin’s credits also include NBC’s short-lived 2004 cop series Hawaii, and writing the 1999 pic Held Up starring Jamie Foxx and the screenplay for the perpetually in-limbo True Lies 2. He continues to be repped by attorney Karl Austin.
‘White Collar’ Creator Jeff Eastin Signs With ICM Partners
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Team
- Netflix Gets Into French Originals Business With 'Marseille'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off As Anchor Of 'World News' (Video)
- R.I.P. Character Actor Stephen Lee
- UPDATE: 'Magic Mike' Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Snags Summer Season's Second Strongest Numbers With Major Spoiler
- John Hillcoat's 'Triple Nine' Gets September 2015 Release Date