EXCLUSIVE: Jeff Eastin, creator/executive producer of the USA Network series White Collar and Graceland, has signed with ICM Partners after being at CAA for more than a decade. Eastin has an overall deal at Fox TV Studios, which produces White Collar, set to end its run at some point with a six-episode sixth season. Graceland is now in its second season that premiered this month. Eastin’s credits also include NBC’s short-lived 2004 cop series Hawaii, and writing the 1999 pic Held Up starring Jamie Foxx and the screenplay for the perpetually in-limbo True Lies 2. He continues to be repped by attorney Karl Austin.
‘White Collar’ Creator Jeff Eastin Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Gets Going With $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl Box…
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun. AM…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency