EXCLUSIVE: Jeff Eastin, creator/executive producer of the USA Network series White Collar and Graceland, has signed with ICM Partners after being at CAA for more than a decade. Eastin has an overall deal at Fox TV Studios, which produces White Collar, set to end its run at some point with a six-episode sixth season. Graceland is now in its second season that premiered this month. Eastin’s credits also include NBC’s short-lived 2004 cop series Hawaii, and writing the 1999 pic Held Up starring Jamie Foxx and the screenplay for the perpetually in-limbo True Lies 2. He continues to be repped by attorney Karl Austin.
‘White Collar’ Creator Jeff Eastin Signs With ICM Partners
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Sony Movie Channel Expands Reach With Suddenlink Deal
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'