Social experiments may be the ne plus ultra of the unscripted TV world right now, but game shows are still hot too. So much so that Endemol UK is launching a dedicated production division to specialize in game show formats for the local and international marketplace. Remarkable Games will exist within Remarkable Television and build on that company’s track record of delivering multiplatform game show hits. James Fox, former Head of Entertainment at Remarkable Television, will become Creative Director of Remarkable Games. His purview is to create, develop and exec producing a new portfolio of game show formats as well as further building the success of Remarkable’s existing titles in the genre, Pointless (BBC One), The Million Pound Drop (Channel 4), Ejector Seat (ITV) and the upcoming Two Tribes (BBC Two). Remarkable Games will also work closely with Endemol UK’s commercial and digital teams, including online gaming hub Endemol Games. Fox joined Endemol in 2010 and moved over to Remarkable in 2012. He’ll be joined by Ejector Seat producer Dom Waugh who becomes Executive Producer for Remarkable Games.
James Fox To Run New Endemol UK Specialty Producer Remarkable Games
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest International News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Cannes: Audiard’s ‘Dheepan’ Wins Palme D’Or At Emotional, Musical Ceremony – Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $26.7M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $45.8M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- Aishwarya Rai On Return To Film With ‘Jazbaa’ Helmer Sanjay Gupta – Video
- Michael Fassbender In ‘Macbeth': A Pair Of Clips From Cannes
- Un Certain Regard Winners: ‘Rams’, ‘The High Sun’, ‘Treasure’ & More – Cannes