Social experiments may be the ne plus ultra of the unscripted TV world right now, but game shows are still hot too. So much so that Endemol UK is launching a dedicated production division to specialize in game show formats for the local and international marketplace. Remarkable Games will exist within Remarkable Television and build on that company’s track record of delivering multiplatform game show hits. James Fox, former Head of Entertainment at Remarkable Television, will become Creative Director of Remarkable Games. His purview is to create, develop and exec producing a new portfolio of game show formats as well as further building the success of Remarkable’s existing titles in the genre, Pointless (BBC One), The Million Pound Drop (Channel 4), Ejector Seat (ITV) and the upcoming Two Tribes (BBC Two). Remarkable Games will also work closely with Endemol UK’s commercial and digital teams, including online gaming hub Endemol Games. Fox joined Endemol in 2010 and moved over to Remarkable in 2012. He’ll be joined by Ejector Seat producer Dom Waugh who becomes Executive Producer for Remarkable Games.
James Fox To Run New Endemol UK Specialty Producer Remarkable Games
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Tom Cruise, 'Edge Of Tomorrow' Score Japan Cool Prizes; Bloomsbury Set Circled For 'Life In Squares'
- Hot Trailer: Marion Cotillard Has 'Two Days, One Night'
- Will Disney Take 'Pirates 5′ Down Under Using '20,000 Leagues' Tax Incentive?
- Intl Box Office Final: 'Turtles' Overpower 'Expendables 3′ In Russia; 'Dragon 2′ Takes Flight In China With $25.9M
- BBC One Renews Hit Crime Drama 'Happy Valley'
- UPDATE: UK Jewish Film Fest, London's Tricycle Cinema Reach Entente