Social experiments may be the ne plus ultra of the unscripted TV world right now, but game shows are still hot too. So much so that Endemol UK is launching a dedicated production division to specialize in game show formats for the local and international marketplace. Remarkable Games will exist within Remarkable Television and build on that company’s track record of delivering multiplatform game show hits. James Fox, former Head of Entertainment at Remarkable Television, will become Creative Director of Remarkable Games. His purview is to create, develop and exec producing a new portfolio of game show formats as well as further building the success of Remarkable’s existing titles in the genre, Pointless (BBC One), The Million Pound Drop (Channel 4), Ejector Seat (ITV) and the upcoming Two Tribes (BBC Two). Remarkable Games will also work closely with Endemol UK’s commercial and digital teams, including online gaming hub Endemol Games. Fox joined Endemol in 2010 and moved over to Remarkable in 2012. He’ll be joined by Ejector Seat producer Dom Waugh who becomes Executive Producer for Remarkable Games.
James Fox To Run New Endemol UK Specialty Producer Remarkable Games
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Tartaglione
- Int'l Box Office Final: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever
- 'Bang Bang' Shoots To Top Of 2014 Chart As #1 Bollywood Film In North America: Box Office
- Pedro Almodovar Feted As Thierry Frémaux's Lumière Fest Nears Close
- Well-Attended Mipcom Has Lots Of Drama, Lack Of Non-Scripted Breakouts
- 'Doll & Em' Renewed For 2nd Season; 'Top Of The Lake' Returning: Mipcom Briefs
- M Night Shyamalan Says 'Wayward Pines' Taught Him To Be Less "Precious"; Steven Moffat Talks 'Doctor Who': Mipcom