“I only want to be a husband and a father,” Hercules says humbly. So we all know what’s gonna happen to the family. Dwayne Johnson stars as the Son of Zeus, out for vengeance against men, beasts and descendants of Hades — who cannot be killed by an ordinary mortal. Based on Radical Comics’ take on the mythical muscle man, the Paramount–MGM actioner co-stars Ian McShane, Rufus Sewell, Joseph Fiennes, Peter Mullan and John Hurt. Brett Ratner directs from a script by Ryan Condal and Evan Spiliotopoulos. Check out the new trailer for Hercules, which invades theaters July 25.
Hot Trailer: ‘Hercules’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest Film News
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Late Night Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”
- Viacom Board Voices Confidence In Paramount’s Brad Grey After Thursday Grilling By Board