Channing Tatum, Tilda Swinton, and Ralph Fiennes are in talks to join Joel and Ethan Coen’s 1950s-set Hollywood film Hail, Caesar! The trio will join George Clooney and Josh Brolin in the pic about a fixer who works for Tinseltown’s studios to protect its stars. The Coens are directing their own original screenplay and producing under their Mike Zoss Productions banner alongside Eric Fellner and Tim Bevan for Working Title Films. Universal picked up worldwide distribution rights earlier this month. Our sister pub Variety scooped the Tatum news first.
Channing Tatum, Tilda Swinton, Ralph Fiennes In Talks For Coen Brothers’ ‘Hail, Caesar!’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- ‘Mother’s Day’ Trailer: Roberts, Aniston, Hudson & Sudeikis Celebrate Momhood
- Russell Simmons’ All Def Movie Awards Set To Brings Laughs & Honor Oscars Snubs
- Michael Moore Sidelined As ‘Where To Invade Next’ Opens – Specialty Preview
- Oscar Best Picture Smackdown: Deadline’s Pete Hammond Vs Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil Both Asking, “What The Hell Is Going On?”…
- Four Studios Bidding On ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn’s Short Story ‘The Grownup’: Hot Package…
- Oscars: Pete Hammond Handicaps An Unusually Strong Best Actress Race – AwardsLine