Former CNN and Turner exec Greg D’Alba has joined WME and IMG as president of Global Sales and Marketing. He will work with co-CEOs Patrick Whitesell and Ari Emanuel, oversee all brand partnerships and lead the companies’ sales and marketing strategy. He starts this week and will be based in NY. As president of CNN News Networks and Turner’s digital ad sales and marketing, D’Alba oversaw domestic ad sales, marketing strategies and business operations for CNN’s portfolio of networks and Turner’s digital portfolio of news, entertainment, sports and animation properties, as well as its direct response business.
WME & IMG Tap New Global Sales & Marketing Boss
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Team
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow
- Disney's 'Cinderella' & 'The Jungle Book' Head To Turner Networks
- 'Cabin Fever' Remake Invites Eli Roth Back Into House – AFM
- Bethenny Frankel Returning To 'The Real Housewives Of New York City' — Bravo Makes It Official
- Richard Gere Starrer 'Time Out Of Mind' Nabbed By IFC Films