Former CNN and Turner exec Greg D’Alba has joined WME and IMG as president of Global Sales and Marketing. He will work with co-CEOs Patrick Whitesell and Ari Emanuel, oversee all brand partnerships and lead the companies’ sales and marketing strategy. He starts this week and will be based in NY. As president of CNN News Networks and Turner’s digital ad sales and marketing, D’Alba oversaw domestic ad sales, marketing strategies and business operations for CNN’s portfolio of networks and Turner’s digital portfolio of news, entertainment, sports and animation properties, as well as its direct response business.
WME & IMG Tap New Global Sales & Marketing Boss
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest Film News
- Memorial Day B.O. Runs Cold: ‘Tomorrowland’ Is No Flying Car With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest
- Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn’t – But Who’s Complaining After Cinema’s…
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Cannes: Audiard’s ‘Dheepan’ Wins Palme D’Or At Emotional, Musical Ceremony – Update
- Mathematician John Nash, Subject Of ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Dies In Car Crash