Former CNN and Turner exec Greg D’Alba has joined WME and IMG as president of Global Sales and Marketing. He will work with co-CEOs Patrick Whitesell and Ari Emanuel, oversee all brand partnerships and lead the companies’ sales and marketing strategy. He starts this week and will be based in NY. As president of CNN News Networks and Turner’s digital ad sales and marketing, D’Alba oversaw domestic ad sales, marketing strategies and business operations for CNN’s portfolio of networks and Turner’s digital portfolio of news, entertainment, sports and animation properties, as well as its direct response business.
WME & IMG Tap New Global Sales & Marketing Boss
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'