EXCLUSIVE: Entertainment One has brought in veteran TV development and production Gerard Bocaccio as SVP US Scripted Development. Based in Los Angeles, he will shepherd scripted development for the company, reporting to Michael Rosenberg, EVP US Scripted Television. “Gerard is a seasoned executive with a breadth of experience that spans all aspects of the development and production process necessary to create groundbreaking television,” said Rosenberg. Bocaccio, who brings in more than 25 years of experience, most recently consulted for Jason Blum’s Blumhouse Prods., helping build the company’s scripted and unscripted TV slate that yielded three series orders — Stranded, Eye Candy and South Of Hell — and for Discovery Channel, playing a key role in launching Discovery’s first scripted series Klondike, which eOne co-produced. Prior to launching his consulting business in 2009, Bocaccio served as president of television at Silver Pictures, SVP Entertainment at FX and EVP Production at The Bubble Factory.
Gerard Bocaccio Joins Entertainment One As SVP U.S. Scripted Development
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Names Darrell Hammond As New Announcer
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star