EXCLUSIVE: Entertainment One has brought in veteran TV development and production Gerard Bocaccio as SVP US Scripted Development. Based in Los Angeles, he will shepherd scripted development for the company, reporting to Michael Rosenberg, EVP US Scripted Television. “Gerard is a seasoned executive with a breadth of experience that spans all aspects of the development and production process necessary to create groundbreaking television,” said Rosenberg. Bocaccio, who brings in more than 25 years of experience, most recently consulted for Jason Blum’s Blumhouse Prods., helping build the company’s scripted and unscripted TV slate that yielded three series orders — Stranded, Eye Candy and South Of Hell — and for Discovery Channel, playing a key role in launching Discovery’s first scripted series Klondike, which eOne co-produced. Prior to launching his consulting business in 2009, Bocaccio served as president of television at Silver Pictures, SVP Entertainment at FX and EVP Production at The Bubble Factory.
Gerard Bocaccio Joins Entertainment One As SVP U.S. Scripted Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- Doug Jones Victory Lap: “This Campaign Has Been About Common Courtesy And Decency”
- Roy Moore Will Not Concede In Alabama Senate Race After Doug Jones Win
- Donald Trump Tweets Grudging Congrats To Doug Jones: “A Win Is A Win”
- Doug Jones Alabama Senate Victory Wildly Celebrated On Social Media
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations: How To Watch Via TV, Online
- Alabama Votes Dem Doug Jones To U.S. Senate In Stunning Upset