In a throwdown between Jersey mobsters and George R.R. Martin’s mythological characters, Games Of Thrones wins hands down. The award-winning series has become HBO‘s most-watched with an average gross audience per episode of 18.4 million viewers across all plays, outstripping the record set by the 2002 season of The Sopranos which drew 18.2 million average gross viewers per episode. Two episodes remain in the fourth season of Game Of Thrones, which has bested itself topping the 14.4 million viewers who tuned in during Season 3. The season finale is June 15. HBO has already renewed the show for a fifth and sixth season.
With 18.4 Million Viewers, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Is HBO’s Most Watched Series Ever
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest TV News
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic Park…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars