The exec who had been running the company’s international distribution business is expanding his oversight. 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment said today it has promoted Keith Feldman to President of Worldwide Distribution. He’ll be in charge of customer engagement and activities across global physical and digital home entertainment transactional businesses for Fox and its third-party partners. He also will be responsible for the strategic alignment and growth of key global customers including Amazon, Comcast, Google Play, iTunes and Xbox, among others. Feldman also will oversee Fox’s disc, VOD and digital HD business as well as licensing and commercial negotiations with global and local digital platforms.
Fox Home Entertainment Ups Keith Feldman To Head Of Worldwide Distrubution
What's Hot on Deadline
'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas Again As 'Magnificent 7' Corrals $19.2M & 'Storks' Bundles $18.3M - Intl Box Office
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Campaign Manager Says No Trump Ticket For Gennifer Flowers
'Magnificent Seven's $35M Opening A Career Best For Antoine Fuqua; 'Storks' At $21.8M - Sunday AM B.O. Final Update
Latest Business News
- California Enacts Law Preventing IMDb Pro From Listing Actors' Ages
- AMC Rips NATO In Org’s James Murdoch Spat: “Condescending And Gratuitous”
- ‘VAYA’ Director Akin Omotoso Inks With APA; Abrams Artists Agency Signs Grandex, Inc.
- NATO Chief To James Murdoch: “Get The Record Straight” On Theater Exclusivity; MPAA Weighs In – Update
- Rob Moore Exiting As Paramount Vice Chairman
- Disney Mum On New Director, Designer For Broadway ‘Frozen’