The exec who had been running the company’s international distribution business is expanding his oversight. 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment said today it has promoted Keith Feldman to President of Worldwide Distribution. He’ll be in charge of customer engagement and activities across global physical and digital home entertainment transactional businesses for Fox and its third-party partners. He also will be responsible for the strategic alignment and growth of key global customers including Amazon, Comcast, Google Play, iTunes and Xbox, among others. Feldman also will oversee Fox’s disc, VOD and digital HD business as well as licensing and commercial negotiations with global and local digital platforms.
Fox Home Entertainment Ups Keith Feldman To Head Of Worldwide Distrubution
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Blasts Off With $200.2M In First Overseas Frame; 'Jungle Book' Still A Beast - Intl Box Office Update
'Jungle Book' King Again, Reigns On Newcomer Parade: 'Keanu', 'Mother's Day' & 'Ratchet & Clank' - Sunday Update
Obama's Final White House Correspondents' Dinner Kicks Off With Will Smith, Priyanka Chopra, Bryan Cranston, WME & UTA Brass
Latest Business News
- Sony Second Studio To Reach Settlement In Animation Anti-Poaching Suit
- White House Correspondents Dinner: The Five Best Moments
- Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents Dinner Skewering
- Labor Department: Art Directors Guild Exec Director Is “Officer” & Must Stand For Election
- How A DreamWorks-Illumination Combo Beats Disney At The B.O.
- NFL Draft Day 1 Viewership Down From 2015; ‘Big Bang Theory’ Wins Demo