The exec who had been running the company’s international distribution business is expanding his oversight. 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment said today it has promoted Keith Feldman to President of Worldwide Distribution. He’ll be in charge of customer engagement and activities across global physical and digital home entertainment transactional businesses for Fox and its third-party partners. He also will be responsible for the strategic alignment and growth of key global customers including Amazon, Comcast, Google Play, iTunes and Xbox, among others. Feldman also will oversee Fox’s disc, VOD and digital HD business as well as licensing and commercial negotiations with global and local digital platforms.
Fox Home Entertainment Ups Keith Feldman To Head Of Worldwide Distrubution
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast