The Television Academy has pulled from the NBC family for presenters for the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards nominations. Carson Daly (The Voice) and Mindy Kaling (The Mindy Project) have been tapped to announce the noms from the Television Academy’s Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre in North Hollywood on July 10, beginning at 5:40 AM PT. The noms also will be streamed live on Emmys.com. Seth Meyers hosts the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards, which airs live Monday, August 25th (8 PM ET/5 PM PT) on NBC from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Don Mischer is exec producer.
EMMYS: Carson Daly & Mindy Kaling To Announce Primetime Noms On July 10
What's Hot on Deadline
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’ Imagines Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance