Early election results show former WGA West President Patric Verrone heading for a resounding defeat in his bid for a seat in the California state Senate. With 1% of the votes counted, Verrone has received only 2% of the vote in the eight-candidate Democratic primary to represent California’s 26th Senate District.
Patric Verrone Losing In State Senate Bid
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Robb
- Justin Bieber & Nicolas Cage, Come On Down — The Actors Fund Has Your Dough!
- Hollywood's Phony-Diploma Mills Help Underage Actors Labor In Film Biz Underground
- FAA Approves Drone Use For Hollywood Productions, Sets Guidelines – Update
- Warner Bros Revamps Labor Relations Division, Promotes Hank Lachmund To EVP
- Con Men Lied, Faked IDs To “Teach” Kids Working On Hollywood Film Sets