Early election results show former WGA West President Patric Verrone heading for a resounding defeat in his bid for a seat in the California state Senate. With 1% of the votes counted, Verrone has received only 2% of the vote in the eight-candidate Democratic primary to represent California’s 26th Senate District.
Patric Verrone Losing In State Senate Bid
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Robb
- Writers Guild “Concerned” About Intellectual Property Leaks In Sony Hack
- Film & TV Musicians' Earnings Plunge, Report Says
- No Easy Way To Prevent Future Cyber Attacks: Security Expert
- Could China Be Behind The Sony Attack?
- James Bond 'Spectre' Script Stolen In Sony Hacking, Producers Say