Reacting to Tony To’s move to Lucasfilm, Disney has hired Philip Steuer to be SVP Physical Production, for the studio’s live-action film group. Steuer produced Saving Mr. Banks and all three Chronicles Of Narnia films. His executive producing credits include Oz The Great And Powerful, The Rookie, and Disney’s upcoming Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, due out in October. So he has experience in logistically challenging films, and knows the studio infrastructure. For the time being, Steuer and longtime studio executive Jerry Ketcham will co-lead physical production following To’s move to Lucasfilm. The two will report directly to President of Production Sean Bailey.
Disney Taps Philip Steuer As Senior Veep Of Physical Film Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Furious 7′ Drives To $1.15B Global; ‘Dragonball’ Big In Japan – Intl B.O. Update
- Meryl Streep, NYWIFT Launch Program For Female Screenwriters Over 40
- ‘Star Wars Battlefront’ Game Trailer Looks Like A Live-Action Movie
- Doctor Doom Revealed As Fox Unleashes New ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer After Leak
- ‘Star Wars: Rogue One’ Spinoff A Prequel, With Teaser Trailer Shown
- Bart & Fleming: Josh Gad Musical Shows Studio Hunger For Pic Packages; Will Hollywood Libs Stump For Hillary Clinton?