Reacting to Tony To’s move to Lucasfilm, Disney has hired Philip Steuer to be SVP Physical Production, for the studio’s live-action film group. Steuer produced Saving Mr. Banks and all three Chronicles Of Narnia films. His executive producing credits include Oz The Great And Powerful, The Rookie, and Disney’s upcoming Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, due out in October. So he has experience in logistically challenging films, and knows the studio infrastructure. For the time being, Steuer and longtime studio executive Jerry Ketcham will co-lead physical production following To’s move to Lucasfilm. The two will report directly to President of Production Sean Bailey.
Disney Taps Philip Steuer As Senior Veep Of Physical Film Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE