Reacting to Tony To’s move to Lucasfilm, Disney has hired Philip Steuer to be SVP Physical Production, for the studio’s live-action film group. Steuer produced Saving Mr. Banks and all three Chronicles Of Narnia films. His executive producing credits include Oz The Great And Powerful, The Rookie, and Disney’s upcoming Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, due out in October. So he has experience in logistically challenging films, and knows the studio infrastructure. For the time being, Steuer and longtime studio executive Jerry Ketcham will co-lead physical production following To’s move to Lucasfilm. The two will report directly to President of Production Sean Bailey.
Disney Taps Philip Steuer As Senior Veep Of Physical Film Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Latest Film News
- Oscar-Winning Producer Dan Jinks Says Let’s Snub The Snubs – Guest Column
- Magnolia Picks Up Gustav Möller’s ‘The Guilty’ After Sundance Bow
- Ari Aster, Writer-Director Of Sundance Midnight Pic ‘Hereditary’, Inks With WME
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- ‘The Long Dumb Road’: Jason Mantzoukas Discovers Some Mindblowing Details About The ‘Fast & Furious’ Pics…
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is ‘Clue’ With ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Reese…