NATAS has unveiled the producing team for its annual celebration of daytime television. Spike Jones Jr has been tapped as executive producer of this weekend’s livestream-only Daytime Emmy Awards, working with talent producer Carole Propp and consulting producer Wayne Federman. Jones and his SJ2 Entertainment have produced such shows as the WGA Awards and Creative Arts Emmys along with red carpet and reality programming. The 41st annual trophy show, hosted by Kathy Griffin on June 22 from the Beverly Hilton, will mark the first time the Daytime Emmys are viewable only via livestream.
Spike Jones Jr Set To Exec Produce Daytime Emmys
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners