NATAS has unveiled the producing team for its annual celebration of daytime television. Spike Jones Jr has been tapped as executive producer of this weekend’s livestream-only Daytime Emmy Awards, working with talent producer Carole Propp and consulting producer Wayne Federman. Jones and his SJ2 Entertainment have produced such shows as the WGA Awards and Creative Arts Emmys along with red carpet and reality programming. The 41st annual trophy show, hosted by Kathy Griffin on June 22 from the Beverly Hilton, will mark the first time the Daytime Emmys are viewable only via livestream.
Spike Jones Jr Set To Exec Produce Daytime Emmys
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates