The Casting Society of America has moved its 30th Artios Awards from its previous annual November slot to January 22, 2015, to take place a week after the 2015 Oscar nominations are announced. The theater, television, and film casting org is also splitting its annual fete into two separate events, with ceremonies to take place the same evening in NYC and LA. The Artios Awards honor casting directors in 29 categories eligible with television, theater, short film, and web projects cast between June 1, 2013 to December 31, 2014. Three additional honors will be announced: The Career Achievement Award, the New York Apple Award for an individual who has made a special commitment to the NY entertainment industry through collaboration with casting directors, and the Hoyt Bowers Award for a casting director for his or her outstanding body of work or meaningful contribution to the profession.
Casting Society Of America Moves 30th Annual Awards To January
Oscar Watch 2017Best Picture Predictions by 28 ExpertsOdds1La La Land9/22Moonlight13/23Manchester by the Sea7/14Arrival10/15Lion10/1
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Awardsline News
- Oscars Security 2017: The Donald Trump Factor
- Oscars: Is ‘Moonlight’ Poised To Make History After WGA Original Screenplay Win?
- Motion Pictures Sound Editors' Golden Reel Awards: ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘Westworld’ Among Winners – Full…
- Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘People V. O.J. Simpson’ Among Winners – Full…
- John Waters Strikes A Blow For The Not-Normal – And For The Union: WGA Awards
- WGA Awards: ‘Moonlight’ & ‘Arrival’ Win Top Film Prizes; FX’s ‘Atlanta’ & ‘The Americans’ Lead TV – Complete Winners…