The Casting Society of America has moved its 30th Artios Awards from its previous annual November slot to January 22, 2015, to take place a week after the 2015 Oscar nominations are announced. The theater, television, and film casting org is also splitting its annual fete into two separate events, with ceremonies to take place the same evening in NYC and LA. The Artios Awards honor casting directors in 29 categories eligible with television, theater, short film, and web projects cast between June 1, 2013 to December 31, 2014. Three additional honors will be announced: The Career Achievement Award, the New York Apple Award for an individual who has made a special commitment to the NY entertainment industry through collaboration with casting directors, and the Hoyt Bowers Award for a casting director for his or her outstanding body of work or meaningful contribution to the profession.
Casting Society Of America Moves 30th Annual Awards To January
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company