As prolific 1990s-era comics publisher Caliber Comics mounts its comeback 14 years after it stopped the presses, the comics and graphic novel shingle and its parent company Caliber Entertainment have signed with Zero Gravity Management. Caliber was revived earlier this year under CEO Gary Reed, kicking back into gear after publishing more than 1,300 titles including works from the likes of Brian Bendis, Alan Moore, Warren Ellis, and Ed Brubaker. Zero Gravity will rep Caliber’s library of IP for development across all multimedia platforms in a fertile time for the comics-to-screen business. “We have seen the rapid expansion of original programming along all multimedia platforms,” said Caliber VP Eric Reichert. “Now with the assistance of Zero Gravity, Caliber Entertainment and Caliber Comics has the ability to properly showcase and develop its properties that cover just about every genre within this medium.”
Zero Gravity Management Signs Comics Publisher Caliber Entertainment
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- WME Signs 'Starry Eyes' Directing Duo
- 'NSYNC's JC Chasez Cast In Topher Grace Movie Musical
- Jenny Mollen To Write & Star In Autobiographical Comedy For ABC
- 'Everly' Producers Eye Black List Action-Thriller 'Dig'
- Taye Diggs Joins Topher Grace Musical Comedy 'One Shot'