CAA has signed Alexander Sharp, the recent Juilliard School graduate who has been set to star in the upcoming Broadway play The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nighttime. The adaptation of the Mark Haddon novel is transferring to Broadway from London after it won seven Olivier Awards this past season. Marianne Elliot is directing. In his Broadway debut, Sharp will play a 15 year old who’s exceptionally intelligent but ill-equipped to interpret everyday life. When he falls under suspicion for killing his neighbor’s dog, he sets out to identify the true culprit, which leads to an earth-shattering discovery and life-changing journey. Sharp is managed by Elin Flack of Elin Flack Management.
CAA Signs Stage Actor Alexander Sharp
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: On Football Violence, And Rethinking Toronto Vs. Telluride Turf War
- What Was I Thinking? IFC President Jonathan Sehring On Funding 'Boyhood' For 12 Years
- Ashley Judd & Demian Bichir Join Voltage's 'Good Kids'
- Toronto: Magnolia, CNN Films Buys 'Sunshine Superman'
- Toronto: Second Jennifer Aniston Pic Catches Buzz North Of The Border
- Richard Linklater Setting Lineup Card For Baseball Movie