CAA has signed Alexander Sharp, the recent Juilliard School graduate who has been set to star in the upcoming Broadway play The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nighttime. The adaptation of the Mark Haddon novel is transferring to Broadway from London after it won seven Olivier Awards this past season. Marianne Elliot is directing. In his Broadway debut, Sharp will play a 15 year old who’s exceptionally intelligent but ill-equipped to interpret everyday life. When he falls under suspicion for killing his neighbor’s dog, he sets out to identify the true culprit, which leads to an earth-shattering discovery and life-changing journey. Sharp is managed by Elin Flack of Elin Flack Management.
CAA Signs Stage Actor Alexander Sharp
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings