EXCLUSIVE: Adrian Lyne has signed with CAA. The helmer, most famous for the steamy provocative thrillers Fatal Attraction, Indecent Proposal, 9 1/2 Weeks, Lolita and Flashdance, most recently was repped by WME. It has been difficult to get him to direct; his last picture was 2002’s Unfaithful, which starred Richard Gere and Diane Lane. Lyne has flirted with a steamy film or two but hasn’t consummated. Maybe CAA will have better luck getting him to close the deal and get back behind the camera.
CAA Signs Director Adrian Lyne
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Fleming Jr
- Samuel Goldwyn Acquires N.A. Rights On Viola Davis-Jennifer Lopez Pic ‘Lila And Eve’
- Brad Grey Confirms Exit Of Adam Goodman At Paramount
- Shake-Up At Paramount? Adam Goodman In The Cross-Hairs
- Ang Lee Finds ‘Billy Lynn'; Eyeing Garrett Hedlund For Big Part?
- Ad Hominem Partner Jim Burke Courted To Be Focus Features Production President
- Sony Makes First-Look Deal With Josh Bratman’s Immersive Pictures