Hulu‘s recently appointed head of content Craig Erwich has started building his team with the hire of Beatrice Springborn as Head of Originals. She starts Monday, overseeing sourcing, development and production of original shows. “Beatrice has a strong background in television and a passion for Hulu,” Erwich wrote in a blog post announcing the hire. Springborn comes to Hulu from Craig Zadan and Neil Meron’s Storyline Entertainment, where she served as president of TV development and production for the past year, shepherding the upcoming MTV series Happyland. Before that, she was SVP for Caryn Mandabach Prods. (Peaky Blinders) and EVP of TV and Film Production and Development at Gale Anne Hurd’s Valhalla Motion Pictures (The Walking Dead). Hulu’s slate of original series includes Deadbeat, The Awesomes and Emmy-nominated Behind The Mask.
Storyline’s Beatrice Springborn Joins Hulu As Head Of Originals
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82