The nine-year dick clark productions veteran is expanding his role as VP Programming and Development to include running its joint venture with Keshet International. In his new role, Assaf Blecher will manage programming and development for Keshet DCP, which is behind ABC’s upcoming singing competition Rising Star and the bomb-defusing game show format Boom! Announced last year, the joint venture between Keshet and dcp’s parent company DC Media produces unscripted programming in the U.S. and develops, produces and finances new formats for international markets. “Assaf played a key role in the formation of Keshet DCP and will be instrumental in our strategies to expand our programming footprint domestically and internationally with the most compelling slate of unscripted programming possible,” said Mark Bracco, EVP Programming and Development at dick clark productions. Said Keshet CEO Alon Shtruzman, “Assaf has a proven track record and has contributed great insights and talent to the development of Keshet DCP. … His experience, industry acumen and friendship will be of great benefit to our collective effort.”
Assaf Blecher To Oversee ‘Rising Star’ Producer Keshet DCP
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists