Anthony Anderson (The Departed, Law & Order) will be hosting the new Food Network series Food Fest Nation, which will air on Monday, July 21 at 9 pm ET/PT. Anderson will tour food festivals around the country, spotlighting regional cuisine. Stops on Anderson’s fest tour include the Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival in Fernandina Beach, Fla.; the Magnolia Blossom Festival & World Championship Steak Cook-Off in Magnolia, Ark. where 4,000-plus kinds of ribeye steaks compete for a $10,000 prize, as well as the Long Grove Strawberry Festival in Long Grove, Ill. where the specialty menu items are strawberry ricotta ravioli and strawberry balsamic chicken. Anderson previously competed on Chopped and appeared as a judge and competitor on Iron Chef America. This fall, he stars and produces the upcoming ABC sitcom Black-ish. Anderson is repped by UTA, Principato-Young as well as Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson and Binder.
Anthony Anderson Hosting Food Network’s ‘Food Fest Nation’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'