Anthony Anderson (The Departed, Law & Order) will be hosting the new Food Network series Food Fest Nation, which will air on Monday, July 21 at 9 pm ET/PT. Anderson will tour food festivals around the country, spotlighting regional cuisine. Stops on Anderson’s fest tour include the Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival in Fernandina Beach, Fla.; the Magnolia Blossom Festival & World Championship Steak Cook-Off in Magnolia, Ark. where 4,000-plus kinds of ribeye steaks compete for a $10,000 prize, as well as the Long Grove Strawberry Festival in Long Grove, Ill. where the specialty menu items are strawberry ricotta ravioli and strawberry balsamic chicken. Anderson previously competed on Chopped and appeared as a judge and competitor on Iron Chef America. This fall, he stars and produces the upcoming ABC sitcom Black-ish. Anderson is repped by UTA, Principato-Young as well as Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson and Binder.
Anthony Anderson Hosting Food Network’s ‘Food Fest Nation’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
'Isle Of Dogs': Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
Latest TV News
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot