Anthony Anderson (The Departed, Law & Order) will be hosting the new Food Network series Food Fest Nation, which will air on Monday, July 21 at 9 pm ET/PT. Anderson will tour food festivals around the country, spotlighting regional cuisine. Stops on Anderson’s fest tour include the Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival in Fernandina Beach, Fla.; the Magnolia Blossom Festival & World Championship Steak Cook-Off in Magnolia, Ark. where 4,000-plus kinds of ribeye steaks compete for a $10,000 prize, as well as the Long Grove Strawberry Festival in Long Grove, Ill. where the specialty menu items are strawberry ricotta ravioli and strawberry balsamic chicken. Anderson previously competed on Chopped and appeared as a judge and competitor on Iron Chef America. This fall, he stars and produces the upcoming ABC sitcom Black-ish. Anderson is repped by UTA, Principato-Young as well as Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson and Binder.
Anthony Anderson Hosting Food Network’s ‘Food Fest Nation’
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- Viceland Enters Late Night With ‘Desus & Mero’, Orders Tyler the Creator Series, Renews ‘Huang’s World…
- ‘Ice’: Audrey Marie Anderson Joins Antoine Fuqua’s Audience Drama Series
- Issa Rae Inks First-Look Deal With HBO
- ‘Shameless’: Showtime Releases Official Season 7 Trailer And Poster Art
- Woody Allen’s ‘Crisis In Six Scenes’: First Photos Of Amazon Series
- ‘Today’ Wins Week After Rio Games Wrap, But ‘CBS This Morning’ Shows Growth