Animal Planet has ordered six new episodes and a special on The Pool Master after the franchise’s unveiling scored 1 million viewers, and 408,000 demo viewers in its unveiling last Friday. The series opener helped Animal Planet rank fourth among all ad-supported cable networks in the time slot among men 25-54 and men 18-49, excluding movies and sports. The network’s initial order on the series, featuring pool designer Anthony Archer-Wills, was for three episodes and a special. The show is now casting for homeowners who want their yard transformed by Archer-Wills. What does this have to do with animals? Nothing.
Animal Planet Orders More ‘The Pool Master’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon