Warner Horizon Television is shopping I Slept With A Celebrity, a half-hour weekly unscripted series executive produced by Watch What Happens Live host and former Bravo top development executive Andy Cohen. As had been the trademark for Warner Bros head of unscripted TV Mike Darnell in his days at Fox with such series as When Animals Attack!, Who’s Your Daddy? and Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?, the title of I Slept With Celebrity tells you exactly what it is. In each episode, two guests will dish about how they hooked up with a famous person for what often ended up being a one-night stand. After a decade as a programming executive at Bravo, Cohen stepped down as head of development in November, segueing into a first-look deal with NBCUniversal in addition to continuing his duties as host and executive producer on Watch What Happens Live. As part of that pact, NBCU networks are expected to get first look at I Slept With A Celebrity.
Warner Horizon Teams With Andy Cohen For Unscripted Series About People Who Have Slept With Celebrities
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'