EXCLUSIVE: Alison Pill, who co-stars on Aaron Sorkin’s HBO series The Newsroom, which is returning for its third and final season, has signed with CAA. She had been with WME. Pill was Tony-nominated in 2006 for her performance in The Lieutenant Of Inishmore and also has a SAG cast nom for the Harvey Milk biopic Milk. Her film credits include Woody Allen’s Midnight In Paris and To Rome With Love. She is next up starring alongside Chris Evans, Ed Harris and Tilda Swinton in Snowpiercer, which just opened the Los Angeles Film Festival, and the horror comedy Cooties opposite Elijah Wood and Rainn Wilson. Pill continues to be managed by Joannie Burstein at The Burstein Company.
CAA Signs ‘The Newsroom’s Alison Pill
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest Film News
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says