ABC Family has ordered Freak Out, a 14-episode alternative series from Jersey Shore executive producer SallyAnn Salsano. The half-hour hidden-camera prank show will premiere this fall during the network’s annual 13 Nights of Halloween. Each episode of Freak Out will feature an unsuspecting mark whose fears come to life with elaborate special effects, intricate makeup, twisted actors and multiple cameras.
ABC Family Picks Up Comedy Hidden-Camera Series ‘Freak Out’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'