Former Warner Bros exec Greg Drebin has been appointed SVP Worldwide Marketing for 20th Century Fox Television Distribution. Based in Los Angeles, he will be responsible for managing all global marketing initiatives and activities and will oversee international marketing, publicity, creative services and corporate communications for the worldwide marketing group. His purview will cover 20th Century Fox Television, Fox 21, Fox Television Studios, FX Productions, and Fox Filmed Entertainment’s four feature film units. Most recently the exec was SVP Marketing at Warner International TV for Canada, Asia and Latin America. He also has held executive positions at Universal Music Group, Infinity Broadcasting/CBS Radio Group and MTV. Drebin takes up his new post immediately and reports to 20th TV Distribution presdient Mark Kaner.
20th Century Fox TV Distribution Hires Greg Drebin As SVP Worldwide Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Toronto To Open With 'The Magnificent Seven'; 'La La Land', 'Deepwater Horizon' Among Galas & Presentations
Latest International News
- Toronto To Open With ‘The Magnificent Seven’; ‘La La Land’, ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Among Galas…
- TIFF 2016 Lineup Announcement Live Stream
- AMC Networks Launching Five MENA Channels With Qatar’s beIN Pay TV Platform
- Disney-Owned Foodles Production Admits Two Breaches Over Harrison Ford ‘Star Wars’ Accident
- Paramount And European Union Finalize Deal Over Anti-Trust Investigation
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?