Former Warner Bros exec Greg Drebin has been appointed SVP Worldwide Marketing for 20th Century Fox Television Distribution. Based in Los Angeles, he will be responsible for managing all global marketing initiatives and activities and will oversee international marketing, publicity, creative services and corporate communications for the worldwide marketing group. His purview will cover 20th Century Fox Television, Fox 21, Fox Television Studios, FX Productions, and Fox Filmed Entertainment’s four feature film units. Most recently the exec was SVP Marketing at Warner International TV for Canada, Asia and Latin America. He also has held executive positions at Universal Music Group, Infinity Broadcasting/CBS Radio Group and MTV. Drebin takes up his new post immediately and reports to 20th TV Distribution presdient Mark Kaner.
20th Century Fox TV Distribution Hires Greg Drebin As SVP Worldwide Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest International News
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Shoots To $38.7M In 2 Days At Offshore Box Office
- ’10 Cloverfield Lane’ Director Dan Trachtenberg To Helm ‘Black Mirror’ Ep For Netflix
- Penelope Cruz To Star In Adaptation Of Lisa Zeidner Novel ‘Layover’ – Cannes
- Why Did Comcast Buy DreamWorks Animation? Because It Can
- Alicia Vikander Cast As Lara Croft In ‘Tomb Raider’
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Blasts Off With $14.9M On Day One Overseas