Former Warner Bros exec Greg Drebin has been appointed SVP Worldwide Marketing for 20th Century Fox Television Distribution. Based in Los Angeles, he will be responsible for managing all global marketing initiatives and activities and will oversee international marketing, publicity, creative services and corporate communications for the worldwide marketing group. His purview will cover 20th Century Fox Television, Fox 21, Fox Television Studios, FX Productions, and Fox Filmed Entertainment’s four feature film units. Most recently the exec was SVP Marketing at Warner International TV for Canada, Asia and Latin America. He also has held executive positions at Universal Music Group, Infinity Broadcasting/CBS Radio Group and MTV. Drebin takes up his new post immediately and reports to 20th TV Distribution presdient Mark Kaner.
20th Century Fox TV Distribution Hires Greg Drebin As SVP Worldwide Marketing
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Tartaglione
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…