Former Warner Bros exec Greg Drebin has been appointed SVP Worldwide Marketing for 20th Century Fox Television Distribution. Based in Los Angeles, he will be responsible for managing all global marketing initiatives and activities and will oversee international marketing, publicity, creative services and corporate communications for the worldwide marketing group. His purview will cover 20th Century Fox Television, Fox 21, Fox Television Studios, FX Productions, and Fox Filmed Entertainment’s four feature film units. Most recently the exec was SVP Marketing at Warner International TV for Canada, Asia and Latin America. He also has held executive positions at Universal Music Group, Infinity Broadcasting/CBS Radio Group and MTV. Drebin takes up his new post immediately and reports to 20th TV Distribution presdient Mark Kaner.
20th Century Fox TV Distribution Hires Greg Drebin As SVP Worldwide Marketing
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Orders North Korea Political Thriller By Matt Charman
- Edinburgh: Judi Dench & More Join Benedict Cumberbatch In BBC Two's 'Richard III'
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Joins Acquisition Bandwagon With Stakes In 4 Indies
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Tom Cruise, 'Edge Of Tomorrow' Score Japan Cool Prizes; Bloomsbury Set Circled For 'Life In Squares'
- Hot Trailer: Marion Cotillard Has 'Two Days, One Night'