Former Warner Bros exec Greg Drebin has been appointed SVP Worldwide Marketing for 20th Century Fox Television Distribution. Based in Los Angeles, he will be responsible for managing all global marketing initiatives and activities and will oversee international marketing, publicity, creative services and corporate communications for the worldwide marketing group. His purview will cover 20th Century Fox Television, Fox 21, Fox Television Studios, FX Productions, and Fox Filmed Entertainment’s four feature film units. Most recently the exec was SVP Marketing at Warner International TV for Canada, Asia and Latin America. He also has held executive positions at Universal Music Group, Infinity Broadcasting/CBS Radio Group and MTV. Drebin takes up his new post immediately and reports to 20th TV Distribution presdient Mark Kaner.
20th Century Fox TV Distribution Hires Greg Drebin As SVP Worldwide Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Tartaglione
- Update: Aamir Khan's 'PK' Is Biggest Ever Bollywood Bow In North America (Video)
- ITV Invests In Ex-Maker CEO's Zealot Networks
- George Clooney, Jeremy Piven, Strip Poker & More In 'Downton' Charity Spoof (Video)
- Berlin Film Festival Ties On 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' International Premiere
- China Says It's Against Cyberterrorism; Stays Mum On North Korea, Helping U.S.