EXCLUSIVE: Emmy-winning character actor Željko Ivanek (Damages) has joined the cast of CBS‘ new drama series Madam Secretary as a regular after guest starring in the pilot. Written by Barbara Hall and exec produced by Morgan Freeman and Lori McCreary, Madam Secretary, from CBS Studios, stars Téa Leoni as Elizabeth McCord, the shrewd, determined, newly appointed Secretary of State who drives international diplomacy, battles office politics and circumvents protocol as she negotiates global and domestic issues, both at the White House and at home. Ivanek, repped by SMS Talent and Leading Artists, plays the President’s intimidating and opinionated Chief of Staff Russell Jackson. He also has a potentially recurring role on new Syfy series 12 Monkeys.
Željko Ivanek Upped To Regular On New CBS Drama Series ‘Madam Secretary’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled By ABC
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'