EXCLUSIVE: UTA has signed actor William Fichtner. The thesp next appears in the Tommy Lee Jones-helmed The Homesman, opposite Jones and Hilary Swank. The period pic is set to premiere at Cannes. Fichtner also has a role in Michael Bay‘s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot for Paramount, which rolls into theaters August 8. Recent film appearances by the Armageddon, Contact, and Black Hawk Down character actor include Elysium with Matt Damon and Jodie Foster and Disney’s The Lone Ranger. Fichtner leads the cast of NBC’s crime drama Crossing Lines, which debuted last summer. He continues to be repped by Intellectual Artists Management.
William Fichtner Signs With UTA
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Zoe Cassavetes Ponders Plight Of The L.A. Actress In 'Day Out Of Days'
- Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children' Pacts With Secret-Spiller Whisper
- Cara Delevingne Circling Beach Boys Musical 'All Summer Long'
- Hot Trailer: 'Open Windows'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy's Michael Rooker Rejoins Jazz Biopic 'Bolden'
- Giovanni Ribisi, Juno Temple & More Join 'Meadowland'