EXCLUSIVE: UTA has signed actor William Fichtner. The thesp next appears in the Tommy Lee Jones-helmed The Homesman, opposite Jones and Hilary Swank. The period pic is set to premiere at Cannes. Fichtner also has a role in Michael Bay‘s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot for Paramount, which rolls into theaters August 8. Recent film appearances by the Armageddon, Contact, and Black Hawk Down character actor include Elysium with Matt Damon and Jodie Foster and Disney’s The Lone Ranger. Fichtner leads the cast of NBC’s crime drama Crossing Lines, which debuted last summer. He continues to be repped by Intellectual Artists Management.
William Fichtner Signs With UTA
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Jack O’Connell Cast As Alexander McQueen In Pathé’s Untitled Biopic
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31.5M But ‘Mechanic’ Throws Wrench Into China – Intl Box Office
- Aardman, Studiocanal Reunite Flock For ‘Shaun The Sheep Movie 2’ – AFM
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'