EXCLUSIVE: UTA has signed actor William Fichtner. The thesp next appears in the Tommy Lee Jones-helmed The Homesman, opposite Jones and Hilary Swank. The period pic is set to premiere at Cannes. Fichtner also has a role in Michael Bay‘s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot for Paramount, which rolls into theaters August 8. Recent film appearances by the Armageddon, Contact, and Black Hawk Down character actor include Elysium with Matt Damon and Jodie Foster and Disney’s The Lone Ranger. Fichtner leads the cast of NBC’s crime drama Crossing Lines, which debuted last summer. He continues to be repped by Intellectual Artists Management.
William Fichtner Signs With UTA
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest