EXCLUSIVE: UTA has signed actor William Fichtner. The thesp next appears in the Tommy Lee Jones-helmed The Homesman, opposite Jones and Hilary Swank. The period pic is set to premiere at Cannes. Fichtner also has a role in Michael Bay‘s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot for Paramount, which rolls into theaters August 8. Recent film appearances by the Armageddon, Contact, and Black Hawk Down character actor include Elysium with Matt Damon and Jodie Foster and Disney’s The Lone Ranger. Fichtner leads the cast of NBC’s crime drama Crossing Lines, which debuted last summer. He continues to be repped by Intellectual Artists Management.
William Fichtner Signs With UTA
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Yamato
- Well Go USA, Rumble Board Halle Berry Thriller 'Kidnap'; China Rights Set
- Michelle Williams Exits CAA For WME
- Safety For Sarah: Local 600 Launches Own App For Reporting Unsafe Sets
- Renee Zellweger Set For 'Same Kind Of Different As Me'
- Bella Thorne Joins Animated 'Underdogs'
- 'Terminator's James Cameron & Gale Anne Hurd: Hasta La Vista To "Fear-Based" Studio Filmmaking