EXCLUSIVE: Meet one of the last major additions to HBO‘s True Blood. Will Yun Lee (Total Recall) has been tapped for a major recurring role on the upcoming seventh and final season of the vampire drama. He will play Mr Gus, a Japanese businessman living in Texas, whose bigger-than-life, urban cowboy demeanor nearly rivals the size of his large Stetsons. Gus is out for revenge and will stop at nothing to get it. Repped by APA and Zero Gravity Management, Lee most recently co-starred in The Wolverine opposite Hugh Jackman. He also just completed shooting a supporting role opposite Melissa McCarthy in Paul Feig’s comedy Spy and stars in Duane Adler’s upcoming Korean feature film, Cobu, which is scheduled to be released worldwide later this year.
Will Yun Lee Joins HBO’s ‘True Blood’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016