EXCLUSIVE: Meet one of the last major additions to HBO‘s True Blood. Will Yun Lee (Total Recall) has been tapped for a major recurring role on the upcoming seventh and final season of the vampire drama. He will play Mr Gus, a Japanese businessman living in Texas, whose bigger-than-life, urban cowboy demeanor nearly rivals the size of his large Stetsons. Gus is out for revenge and will stop at nothing to get it. Repped by APA and Zero Gravity Management, Lee most recently co-starred in The Wolverine opposite Hugh Jackman. He also just completed shooting a supporting role opposite Melissa McCarthy in Paul Feig’s comedy Spy and stars in Duane Adler’s upcoming Korean feature film, Cobu, which is scheduled to be released worldwide later this year.
Will Yun Lee Joins HBO’s ‘True Blood’
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Sunday AM Update
Latest TV News
- eOne Acquires TV Rights To ‘The Architecture Of Heaven’ Novel; Michael London Producing
- ‘Sherlock’ Season 4 Finale Hits Series Low; BBC Probing Russian Online Leak
- Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones and Ava DuVernay Talk Politics At Netflix Exec’s Home
- ‘Homeland’ EP On Season 6 Debut, How Claire Danes Drama Will End & U.S. Return
- 'Sherlock' Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale’s Thrills & Heart; Is This Really 'The Final Problem' For The Baker…
- ‘The Young Pope’ & ‘Homeland’ Season 6 Review: Both Snare Spirit Of Our Times