EXCLUSIVE: Meet one of the last major additions to HBO‘s True Blood. Will Yun Lee (Total Recall) has been tapped for a major recurring role on the upcoming seventh and final season of the vampire drama. He will play Mr Gus, a Japanese businessman living in Texas, whose bigger-than-life, urban cowboy demeanor nearly rivals the size of his large Stetsons. Gus is out for revenge and will stop at nothing to get it. Repped by APA and Zero Gravity Management, Lee most recently co-starred in The Wolverine opposite Hugh Jackman. He also just completed shooting a supporting role opposite Melissa McCarthy in Paul Feig’s comedy Spy and stars in Duane Adler’s upcoming Korean feature film, Cobu, which is scheduled to be released worldwide later this year.
Will Yun Lee Joins HBO’s ‘True Blood’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres