WE tv will debut its first original scripted drama The Divide with a special two-hour premiere on Wednesday July 16 at 9 PM. The series will then move to its regular 10 PM timeslot beginning Wednesday, July 23. Written by Richard LaGravenese (Behind The Candelabra) and co-created by LaGravenese and Tony Goldwyn (Conviction), the eight-episode series explores the personal cost of morality, ambition, ethics, politics, and race in today’s justice system through the eyes of Christine Rosa (Marin Ireland), an impassioned case worker with The Innocence Initiative, and Adam Page (Damon Gupton) an equally passionate district attorney and political rising star. AMC Studios is producing.
WE TV Sets July Premiere For ‘The Divide’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV