The latest docu from Oscar-nominated director Joe Berlinger (Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory, Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2) tracks the trial of notorious criminal James “Whitey” Bulger, using his court proceedings as a platform to examine accusations of corruptions within the American legal system. Berlinger premiered the CNN Films and Radical Media-produced docu at Sundance in January. Magnolia will debut Whitey: United States of America v. James J. Bulger June 27 in limited release:
Hot Trailer: ‘Whitey: United States of America v. James J. Bulger’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'