After teasing the Slamdance crowd at its January premiere, male stripper docu La Bare has unzipped its first trailer. True Blood‘s Joe Manganiello, who played Big Dick Richie in Steven Soderbergh and Channing Tatum’s Magic Mike, directed the pic and produced with brother Nick for their 3:59 Inc shingle. Main Street Films snapped up N.A. and China rights and set a June 27 theatrical release for the film, which goes behind the curtain at La Bare Dallas, the most popular male strip club in the world:
Hot Trailer: Joe Manganiello’s Male Stripper Docu ‘La Bare’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'