After teasing the Slamdance crowd at its January premiere, male stripper docu La Bare has unzipped its first trailer. True Blood‘s Joe Manganiello, who played Big Dick Richie in Steven Soderbergh and Channing Tatum’s Magic Mike, directed the pic and produced with brother Nick for their 3:59 Inc shingle. Main Street Films snapped up N.A. and China rights and set a June 27 theatrical release for the film, which goes behind the curtain at La Bare Dallas, the most popular male strip club in the world:
Hot Trailer: Joe Manganiello’s Male Stripper Docu ‘La Bare’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa